• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, and I guess the other bullpup counts too! Silverback SRS-A1 G-Spec with Mancraft SDiK.

GHK AUG A2 (OD) in small, medium, and large. Steel gas block, DevilHunter conversion, Black Widow hop-up unit with Maple Leaf inner barrel and rubber. Commando configuration with cut-down He

Posted Images

Magpul PDR N7 edition

MagpulPDRNormandys.JPG

(Click Image to enlarge)

So, this is how my PDR gets... parts used are:

• Magpul PDR
  • Madbull 1 inch outer barrel extension
  • 32mm diameter x 115mm long silencer
  • Walther Flashlight
  • King Arms AK style M4 magazine.
  • Magpul MBUS sights
  • Aimpoint Micro H-1 red dot
  • And the MOST important piece, the Grip Extension (no more little finger pain) and the grip extension with RIS to attach the flashlight.
  • 7 months later...

They both look so good. A real shame there's not a decent one out :(

The second gen were meant to be a lot better than the first.  Time will tell - I've probably put close to 10k rounds through mine so far and my only worries are occasionally it needs to go back in to auto and fired before going semi-auto and the wiring is a little frayed by the tamaya connector - probably from me trying to get used to fitting the battery in.

As some point I'll work out what are considered the best upgrades for when I get the battery connector rewired.

As some point I'll work out what are considered the best upgrades for when I get the battery connector rewired.

Deans in mine, plenty of room. Although my wiring is also damaged where it does not flex enough for the awkward fitment 

Also klh31 wins the thread  :rolleyes:

The second gen were meant to be a lot better than the first.  Time will tell - I've probably put close to 10k rounds through mine so far and my only worries are occasionally it needs to go back in to auto and fired before going semi-auto and the wiring is a little frayed by the tamaya connector - probably from me trying to get used to fitting the battery in.

Fair enough - Bring it to the mall :) Would be good to see one.

Quite a lot of work but even more thinking as my priority was not to modify the replica.

Here is a link to images and explanation of what I did (in French unfortunately) => http://www.frontovik.net/IPBoard/index.php?/topic/7220-une-petite-collection/page-22

but I think it is self-explanatory.

I a word, I had to give-up the initial idea to keep as much as possible of the grenade launcher because it implied a lot of cutting on the replica itself (What I did'nt want as I 'm interested to get the extra accessories Heaphaestus is preparing to offer -silencer-, handgrip ...)

Then I changed the use of the dummy extracting button into a firing button by inverting the location of the firing pin. Then I found a way to attach the first part of the grenade launcher (everything located before the tube) around the trigger guard (to secure the all thing horizontally), then I attached a T tube form in the grenade launcher where the main cylinder comes around the existing external barrel (to secure vertically). That's it.

• 6 months later...

Just added a few bits to my AUG. The bipod I bought on a whim from my brother (changed the front of his sniper but no rails) but it's actually turned out really useful for putting the gun down :)

d3314f750b89e347e5c58aceaf329667.jpg

Next I want to change the sight to something that can fit a black mesh BB shield to it... Any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

This once had the scope handle ...

Great idea! I'm thinking about the same, but with a longer rail fixed on the top of the plastic part, and partly at front. I have lucid instead of ACOG.

And also adding a barrel mounted tri-rail on the front (the second thing I don't like is the front grip).

Edited by Murdoc