• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, and I guess the other bullpup counts too! Silverback SRS-A1 G-Spec with Mancraft SDiK.

GHK AUG A2 (OD) in small, medium, and large. Steel gas block, DevilHunter conversion, Black Widow hop-up unit with Maple Leaf inner barrel and rubber. Commando configuration with cut-down He

Posted Images

Didn't a clone F2000 have this exact same issue? Must be a bullpup thing. You either have to mod the gun or the mags.

The G&G had exactly this problem, and the solution was the same too.  Except it was a bulge on the gearbox housing for a screw that was interfering with the spring housing on top of the magazine.

The Famas was like that when you converted M4 mags for it too.

Am I the only one who thinks that UAR looks like a Halo battle rifle?

Converting the FAMAS had 2 stages 1, cutting excess plastic out of the magwell (fairly small area) and 2. Cutting a Notch in the mags at the appropriate height. (This bit could be a royal pain in the rear). If the UAR has a similar issue (minus the mag notch of course) then it's about 30 seconds of work with a dremel to fix it.

And I think it looks more like the HALO Assault rifle tbh.

Converting the FAMAS had 2 stages 1, cutting excess plastic out of the magwell (fairly small area) and 2. Cutting a Notch in the mags at the appropriate height. (This bit could be a royal pain in the rear). If the UAR has a similar issue (minus the mag notch of course) then it's about 30 seconds of work with a dremel to fix it.

And I think it looks more like the HALO Assault rifle tbh.

Total pain in the *albartroth*. I did 6 metal mids for mine.

Speaking of which here is my famas.

SDC14042_zpsff71521c.jpg

SDC14045_zps48f48697.jpg

The top of the mags feed lip is too long. Now i have a new phone ill do a picture of what i mean

sorry but no, that is not the problem.

If you use a mid cap and push it from behind slightly, it will feed.

removing the black button won't change a thing either.

f20sw3.jpg

placing some fine plastic in the back of the magwell might do the trick as well.

I am toying with the idea of glueing an o-ring on the feeding tube.

Was going to get the S&T Tavor with metal gearbox but I'm getting the UAR instead. Looks super easy to work on if needed. Are there any M16/M4 magazines that will work without having to make modifications?

Don't get the S&t tavor !! Terrible plastic body , brittle , cheap looking. And actually a lot worse than the terrible ares version .

Would rather let a rat nibble my privates , than buy one of these terrible abortions of an Airsoft gun. Has absolutly no + points at all .. Stay well clear mate .

Don't get the S&t tavor !! Terrible plastic body , brittle , cheap looking. And actually a lot worse than the terrible ares version .

Would rather let a rat nibble my privates , than buy one of these terrible abortions of an Airsoft gun. Has absolutly no + points at all .. Stay well clear mate .

true, but the ARES externals are rock solid.

my advice, get a second hand one, and then improve the internals.

or buy this UAR and be dazzled by it's performance, despite being made in china.

f20sw3.jpg

placing some fine plastic in the back of the magwell might do the trick as well.

I am toying with the idea of glueing an o-ring on the feeding tube.

As per the G&G F2000, I always though the problem was the length of the rectangular housing where the spring for the BB retention part sits.  Some brands of mag already have the housing shorter than others.  If it's too long, you can take a dremel to it, so long as the plastic is not too thin.

As per the G&G F2000, I always though the problem was the length of the rectangular housing where the spring for the BB retention part sits. Some brands of mag already have the housing shorter than others. If it's too long, you can take a dremel to it, so long as the plastic is not too thin.

as per my suggestion? Ill have a play later. Ive got a broken MAG mid i kept for this sort of thing (snapped in half...)

Yes! Love this thread already.  My contribution:

steyraugeotech.jpg

TM AUG SR

Metal feed nozzle

M120 spring

9.6v NiMH

PDC Hopup

"SMG" outer barrel

CA SCAR inner barrel

Custom A2 Charging handle

Magpul MOD rail

G&P EOTech 552

UTG Taclight

Edited by TerranCmdr

Here's My UAR, Picked it up at the British Shooting Show, last one they had for the saturday :)

Sprayed the cheek pad black so far, doing the side rails next.

tried my friends Emags on it last week and they wouldnt feed without being held in place, will get some of my own and mod them

post-79469-0-00294600-1362505462_thumb.jpg