• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, and I guess the other bullpup counts too! Silverback SRS-A1 G-Spec with Mancraft SDiK.

GHK AUG A2 (OD) in small, medium, and large. Steel gas block, DevilHunter conversion, Black Widow hop-up unit with Maple Leaf inner barrel and rubber. Commando configuration with cut-down He

Posted Images

I modified my UAR.

used a piece of plastic of the UAR. superglued it.

You know, one of those "vents".

Magpul PTS mids feed fine now. Pmag, Emag and the short Pmags.

the original mags still fit, yet much tighter.

65283b.jpg

ATTENTION:

It may not be the right solution for every magazine or every person.

So I, by no means, can be held responsible if it doesn't work.

Already posted this in the AUG Thread but sue me!!1

JG AUG A3 Carbine

If that's an A3 I'm the RMS Titanic. The RS A3 dispensed with the integrated sight altogether - although I do kind of like what JG did, plus the two-tone effect...

*RealSword Type 97B*

*RealSword Type 97B*

Gorgeous, gorgeous guns... Is there are more appropriate Chinese-issue optic one could fit?

Edited by PureSilver

I have a tm a2 phantom and I just swap in the jg a3 front end if I want to go cqb with it . 10 second swap over. . The a3 front is sooo heavy though , and very solid . The ris rail has been sawn back on the gun in that picture as it actually extends right back to where the scope sits .

Edited by Baddbaz

If that's an A3 I'm the RMS Titanic. The RS A3 dispensed with the integrated sight altogether - although I do kind of like what JG did, plus the two-tone effect...

Haha, I really don't know how to call my custom AUG so I went with the A3 because of the RAS system. It's not a JG standard model by the way, same with the coloring (I'm not a fan of the yellow-olive tone so I painted it)

@ Baddbaz: Actually very balanced. The RAS is shorter than the standard ones from JG AUG A3s though and those make the AUG quite front heavy.

Edited by Probotector