Airsoft gun warrantys praise and shame thread

Baddbaz

Google EU consumer protection, "all consumer goods are guaranteed for 2 years" wether it be a chair or a motorcycle everything is covered. I have had customers return optical lenses to me wanting exchange or refund on the 23 month.

It would depend what the fault was surely?  A manufacturing fault then they would have a point, but most players drag their guns around, dump them on the ground etc etc  If the gun broke externally it could fairly say it was wear and tear.

After all I doubt taking your new LandRover and entering it in the Dakar rally would elicite much sympathy if you returned it as faulty............:)

EU Consumer law supersedes the UK Goods ACT,  It'll be a foolish Retailer who refuses 2 year Guarantee claim, most get away with it due to consumers not knowing their Rights.

I've heard stories of Retailers digging in there heels only to backtrack when the Solicitor's Letter hits the Mat.  

Microsoft and Sony spring to mind when they tried to deny peoples rights, both took a hammering in Court.

Archived