Classic army G3 mag compatibility

frogfish

I have two CA G3s, one TM G3 and 1 JG G3.

They are all compatible with each other's mags. Though if you are going to get the King Arms Midcaps, be aware that they may need some filing to fit in ANY of the brands. *fruitcage* knows what KA were smoking, their mags are tight as hell in all of the G3s, though the TM and JG ones (being plastic) flex just enough to let the mags seat.

JG/TM and CA stocks are not QUITE interchangeable. You can use one on the other but the TM/JG ones will need drilling out to accept the CA pushpins and the JG/TM rear receivers will need a very small amount of material removed to fit a CA stock.

yeah its pretty crazy, I've emailed a dozen shops, and called a dozen more here in the states and nobody has anything, I've posted WTB adds on every major website I can find, and gotten no response.

Hell at this point I might have to resort to buying a used one internationally....

ikr? 

eHobby, Redwolf and Evike, Y U NO RESTOCK STUFF MORE OFTEN? 

My personal rage against Evike is that they can NEVER keep black Beta P-Mags in stock. I seem to always check up on them the day after they go out of stock. -__-

-Hawaiian

because classic army in all liklihood have not put them on another manufacturing cycle

also remember that because they are not m4's there is less incentive to make them...

and in the US Umarex is hammering CA on all their HK replicas, Spartan Airsoft said they have about 200 units of G3s sitting on shelves waiting for resolution with licensing.

WELL LOOKY THERE! Solution is very simple:

Step 1: Go to Spartan Airsoft warehouse,

Step 2: Steal G3 body.

Step 3: Be happy.

meh, cheaper to do it my way, plane tickets are too expensive, not to mention jail time/fines should I get caught....

Mhhh. You're right.

Solution amended:

Step 1: Go to Spartan Airsoft warehouse,

Step 2: Dress up in invisibility suit

Step 3: Steal 199 G3 bodies.

Step 4: Be VERY happy.

Archived