Asian fit glasses?

Kunlun

I am aware of the Asian fit goggles by Oakley and ESS. But are there also Asian fit glasses?

Not a big fan of goggles, I am using the ESS Crossbow for 1.5y now and quite happy with it but looking for something new. Tried the Oakley 2.0 but the frame wasnt very "Asian-friendly". Also, I am using inserts in them as I wear regular glasses outside airsoft aswell.

My brother and I are both of Filipino descent. From ESS the ICE glasses fit my brother just fine (I used the Crossbows which you already have access to). This is the standard fit, not the NARO (narrow fit) nor the Asian fit glasses.

ICE glasses can also accept inserts for prescription lenses. The are mostly frameless, compared to the Crossbows, so a different look, despite coming from the same manufacturer.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your response. Before I had my Crossbow I used the ICE aswell but the Crossbow was a big improvement. I actually have both the Vice RX insert and the U-RX insert.

Using the U-RX insert with an Oakley 2.0 M-frame was just a major fail. The curvature of the frame was causing the major problem, the inserts were so close to my eyes that if I would just blink my eyelashes were touching the inserts.

Just kinda interesting as it would increase my quality of gameplay, perhaps not by a lot but it would definitely be helpfull.

The vice ones are older I think and I have no problems with it. With the UR-x however the glasses are very close to my face, so close that if I sometimes just blink my eyes my eyelashes touches the glass. OR it could all point to a faulty curvature of the inserts?

Archived