best ex army long johns

Capt Barsteward

I personally just use the bog standard ones I've been issued with (although I can only recall having to wear them once or twice) - seems to meet all your criterias (never chaffed with them, and they were quick drying).

I can't imagine it being too comfy airsofting/ running around with long johns though, to be honest with you, but saying that I do know someone who has modified their issued long johns by stitching a zip to the side, to allow it to be taken off quickly when needed.

From what I've heard underarmour makes pretty good stuff - but they're also pretty expensive.

If you want something to keep you warm whilst you're stationary, have you looked into softie trousers? Those are pretty immense and I prefer those over the long johns!

If your set on getting long johns check out your local Lidl's when they have motorbike gear in . I picked up a pair of there bikes ones for not a lot of dosh (under a tener if I remember correctly ) and there really good , have stretch panels on muscle groups with extra thickness were needed to help avoid cramps and the like .

Archived