Pictures of your VSR-10's

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work looks pretty good. Lots of scrim netting. :D

You should try putting some over the scope it completes the look nicely

funny you say that, i had scrim over the scope to start the day with but it was bloddy sunny and it caused the scrim to make a shadow of the scope so it blurred the scope vision :blink:

thanks

Jas

P.S i could have put it over the top i guess :)

Jak, if you're talking to me and being serious, thanks alot.

Kenshin 9, I can't help you out too much with how the KIC cylinder works on different gases, all I have used it on is propane and green gas which is virtually the same. On those gases, its very high... way beyond forum limits. However, I'd imagine using a lower power gas would work just as fine in the weapon. I myself can't praise the cylinder enough, its absolutely great. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and sorry I couldn't help with the different gases..:)

o.k thaks all,

it just seemed odd to me as if you hold the rifle in your right hand it seems to make more sense to have the bolt on the left hand side of the gun but the bolt is on the right on the g-spec.

No. Its so that purists who cycle the bolt with their shooting hand, allowing them to keep the gun supported so as to facilitate quick target re-acquisition. But i'm left handed and use my right to work the bolt. :P Do what you want.

cheers. H&K

Commandercolt,

About the KIC gas bolt, how is the FPS consistancy shot to shot? That would be the deciding factor for me if I were to jump for one. I mean you basically get the performance of an completely upgraded spring VSR system for a fraction of the price. Consistancy being the pin that could burst this bubble. Add a regulated CO2 or HPA system to the KIC bolt and you get a very nice adjustable FPS system, so you could keep it under 1j for skirmishing. Of course if you're keeping it to 1j you might as well just grab a SP100 and be done with it though. In the USA however the adjustable FPS would be very nice however as 1j is the forum limit.....

Also your paintjob isn't too bad :)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Capacious, I've found that the vsr is pretty darned consistent. Hawaii iceman is right, however, like other gas guns im sure on cold days it'll be lacking, especially up in wisconsin(which judging from your profile thing is where you live). However, down here in south carolina, about the coldest days we get are in the 40s, so I doubt i'll have a whole lot of consistentcy problems, but only time will tell.....and thanks for liking the lil paintjob, it'll get a proper one shortly...

No. Its so that purists who cycle the bolt with their shooting hand, allowing them to keep the gun supported so as to facilitate quick target re-acquisition. But i'm left handed and use my right to work the bolt.  :P  Do what you want.

cheers. H&K

thanks, i'm getting mine next week..... can't wait.

edit: i found this earlier and thought it would be good for those who don't know much about upgrading there vsr's.

it's a really good upgrade guide over at the airsoft community forums,

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/

it's under the forum, sniper heaven > vsr general thread.

Edited by Hvy gear