Pictures of your VSR-10's

Commandercolt,

About the KIC gas bolt, how is the FPS consistancy shot to shot? That would be the deciding factor for me if I were to jump for one. I mean you basically get the performance of an completely upgraded spring VSR system for a fraction of the price. Consistancy being the pin that could burst this bubble. Add a regulated CO2 or HPA system to the KIC bolt and you get a very nice adjustable FPS system, so you could keep it under 1j for skirmishing. Of course if you're keeping it to 1j you might as well just grab a SP100 and be done with it though. In the USA however the adjustable FPS would be very nice however as 1j is the forum limit.....

Also your paintjob isn't too bad  :)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

hey check out ASCUK some guy has tested the FPS of this cylinder:

guys fps readings

thanks

Jas

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I live in washington :) Right up by the Canadian border (about 20 minutes from). Winters don't get super cold up here (one or two snows a winter) and most of the year it's pretty mild. But yes I will be sticking to spring for now especially as I have no need to go about 1j at the moment.

Hvy Gear,

I use a 4x32 bushnell on my G-SPEC. It was $20 from a friend but they aren't much more new. You can get a decent scope for between $30 and $40 at local sporting goods stores. A 4x42 would be even nicer than the 32 but it's not really needed, at least for me. Some scopes require coins or some such to turn the knobs to zero it in, with the bushnell you just turn them by hand.

I agree with hawaii about the tiger stripes, an airbrush really helps with them.

Also a nice camo job can be acheved by painting a base color and then wraping the gun with netting and then going over it with your other colors. The netting creates a nice webbing effect. Anyway just some ideas.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

pull back the bolt and there is a gas gas nozzle you put teh can of gases' nozzle into to fill it with gas.

thanks

Jas

P.S there is a reviev on these forums on the readers review sub forum and a video to show you how its done very good

P.S.S talking about the KIC gas cylinder btw

Edited by i am still kenshin9

so far all i know is you ca nget it from WGC (search gas cylinder in WGC) and you'll see it and yes does increase FPS, and as i said there is a review in the readers review section with a video, looks good.

thanks

Jas

P.S here it is the review

Edited by i am still kenshin9