Pictures of your VSR-10's

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to see if anyone has any pics of a VSR with the Smokey Stock System for Marui VSR-10 Series installed. Here's a link and a pic to what I'm talking about:

sk_acc_vsrss_low.jpg

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-VSRSS_srch_VSR

Any other info on that stock would be appreciated too.

dscf00854pp.jpg

tm vsr 10, fully upgraded.

kings arms harris style bipod,

3-9 x 50 scope,

mounts n bits

ics phantom flashider on silencer adapter.

gaurder rifle stock cheek pad.

a old rifle wrap i made along time ago.

Edited by justjoe

Well, i got everything sorted now. I had to buy some new scope rings only a week after buying a set as the thumbscrew & rail clamp bit fell off one somewhere at GZ last week :( I had intended to have a sunshade on the scope too, but the one i bought didnt fit and i have now found out this model doesnt actually have any compatible ones available - doh !

Still, its zeroed nicely and fires alright so for the time being im happy - needs a touch up with the krylon though, its starting to get a bit shiny in patches from constant handling.

gspecr2kh.th.jpg

Edited by Shard
  • 1 month later...

vsr10.jpg

My VSR10 before scrimming up as I'm still waiting for some burlap to arrive to complete the job. Also, apologies for the poor picture quality as my digital camera seems to be playing up. Will post pics once scrimming up is complete.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...