Introduction

Piston Head

Hi Guys,

i want to use my time today to introduce myself since I have the desire to share my experiences and problems with you.

It all started with a spring-operated Glock that fell in into my handy when i was a child..

.. "BOOOAH!" I thought to myself at that time and then it happened to me already ..

Many cheap spring (-Glock, M9, MP5 ..)followed and when i turned 18 it was time! 

I bought a used KSC Ingram Mac 11 and a KSC Glock 19 and held in the garden of my parents' mini-events, 

usually 2 vs. 2 death-match. 

It took a while until I realized that GBB's and GBBR's require a lot of maintenance, and (yes) love to work and since then my passion for the technical aspects of AEG´s, GBBR`s and GBB´s started.

A little later I had to serve in the Austrian Army and i did have some magic moments shooting, 

disassembling and reassembling rs-guns like STG77(AUG), STG58, MG74, SSG 69 and P80 (Glock 17).

My next project from now on was to get a full load-out for being capable to get entry into a nice AS team.

However, I had absolutely no idea of manufacturers (ASG's, GBB's, Uprades, etc..). 

So i went searching everything about it in online in forums.

Thanks to my education and job (often abroad) never had been a big problem so therefore this forum did 

help me a lot regarding problems and issues with various things.

After serving the Austrian Armed Forces my desire was of course to get an AUG /A2 (GBBR!). 

Doesn't exist. OK, keep looking or wait?

I decided to go with GBBR´s having more barrel length and to wait until they are reliable.

I discovered the WE PDW (open bolt) but i wanted something else. 

Although it really looks fantastic I’m glad I didn’t buy one because of news telling that an WE AUG is about to be on its way. 

I now have quite a lot of experience with the KSC / KWA Glock series regarding tuning and maintenance 

and would like to improve my knowledge and skills and maybe representing the Austrian Airsoft Community.

I hope my English is readable and I’m looking forward getting to know you guys.

Archived