Its been a while

Gliderrider

Its been a while since I've been around the community, what have I missed?

I've been studying at Uni Level & vocational level, A BSc Environment Managment degree with the Open University, and Forestry & Arboriculture along side Environment Conservation at college my local countryside college, so had all my free time taken up.  I've not finnished either but I just moved some stuff and saw all my kit looking lonely and depressed, so I thought I'd pop my head around the door and say hi.

Gear wise, I still have my Stargate SG1 and Stargate Universe (WIP) gear, but no gun to go with it, British WW2 Commando & Para loadouts with some replacements needed, but my S&S Sten needs a re-paint and could do with a service, and I'm tempted to replace the TM M1A1 Thompson with a more historically acurate KA 1928. 

In the process of replacing the body work on a CA M15A3 to match my 'nam grunt impression, and I must get an XM177 to go with the partially finnished SOG gear.  Austrailian Infantry impression is still good, ATM itrs sitting in a holdall in the loft with my Ares SLR still needing to be downgraded to under 350, which also holding up the Cold war impression as I have all the gear for falklands .PARA and INF, except the trousers.

I still have a plate carrior and I am still tempted to go for a CA SA58 or GALIL but I'm looking at a rifle AND a folding stock carbine so I can do both urban and woodland with a "pick up and play" loadout for modern themed games.

TTFN

Syd

Archived