China Lake that's not by me

renegadecow

Interesting find and thought it would be worth mentioning: someone else (in France) has figured out how to make an airsoft China Lake. It's built from an independent design meaning he didn't rip mine off, although he probably used mine from inspiration seeing as how he's subscribed to my Youtube channel. Pretty nifty too like going for a flexible brake line for the firing component and he managed to make his lifter a single piece and seemingly without timing issues. He's not yet done though as he's still yet to implement an interrupter for the shells in the magazine, and I'm unsure if he'll be putting in a dust cover for the ejection port, but that's not too hard a task. He's already made 2 units in parallel taking advantage of CNC machinery, one "classic" (still has a rail on top though) and a copy of the modern tactical one Airtronic was supposed to make back in 2007. So while I'm waiting forever for ICS to reply regarding my standing deal with them, those of you impatient enough to get your hands on one could likely send that guy a PM.

http://airsoft-krispies.forumactif.org/t3631p180-realisation-d-un-china-lake-ex41-homemade

mont_131.jpg

Archived