Multicam needing a good home

Light Fighter

I'm posting this on behalf of a buddy. He has some extra gear laying around, but I cant take it off his hands myself. With that, heres his listing. Payment via paypal or MO. Price does not include shipping or PP fee. Items ship via USPS priority only.

sales1_zpsedec910d.jpg

ATS Ranger Green RAID pack. Used on one unit MRE. Comes with 3 paraclete GP pouches and 1 inner Kifaru mesh organization pouch. Great condition. Might be some tape residue on the straps. Asking $240

ESSTAC BRUSH BOAR in multicam. Awesome condition. Holds 8, m4 mags. Comes with padded back harness. Again, may be some tape residue on some of the straps. Asking $130

MCsale_zps828b5fc1.jpg

Mayflower LPAAC carrier size large, multicam. Never used or fielded. Does not come with armor
Asking $140 + shipping

CTOMS multicam belt w/ inner Cobra belt. Belt has seen minimal use and I would really say its new. Just not my thing. Very adjustable.
Asking $210 + shipping

Crye G3 Multicam top and bottoms. Almost brand new. Took them out of the package and found out the pants are just a tad too short for my liking. No rips, smells or stains. No pads included. Pants are 36R and top is Large Long
Asking $310 +shipping

Any questions feel free to ask. I will get back to you as soon as I can get an answer 

Archived