Wear that face protection!

double_a

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've taken a few to the face from fairly long distances but it wasn't until I got shot in the face from about a metre away at UCAP's old virus site that I decided it was facemask time.  I later got shot in the finger as well (through gloves) which actually bled a little.  That was quite painful.  I've taken to wearing a lower face mask and found it actually improved my game, as I'm more proactive and not worried about taking a round to the face so I charge in a lot more.

Last skirmish I went to I took a burst of pellets to the face from about 3 feet away. Me and this other chap both leant around a brick wall on opposite sides at the same time, I think we both startled one another but he was quicker to act. 

Suffice it to say that I was glad I was wearing a lower face mask and helmet, otherwise I suspect there would have been blood or missing teeth. Just goes to show that you have to be careful whichever side of the gun you are on, I would hate to think that I might ruin someones teeth/face, almost as much as I hate the idea of getting shot myself.

I wear heroshark eyewear and lower face mask. A bb still manage to penatrate the less then 6mm gap to my cheek bone. Been shot in the man bits about 3 times but I have to say the finger/knuckle and thy have been the worst for me.

Face protection a must!

• 1 month later...

Archived