Anyone PLAYING Airsoft ever claimed on a Sites Public Liability Insurance?

sir naggedalot

That meant if he was injured a Ambulance should of been called for a suspected broken arm...

Don't edit out the comment, especially when it has been quoted, you're a bit all over the place, I think you're typing b*ll*cks in an effort to bolster your arguement.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't edit out the comment, especially when it has been quoted, you're a bit all over the place, I think you're typing b*ll*cks in an effort to bolster your arguement.

Or his post count, sub 100 count and yet doubling, even tripling over my daily post count?

'FireKnife'

Well I'm not on zero's forums. Is a similar thread, on there also?

Edit:- That story is a shocking read. But I digress, it's still not proof that more than one school has a policy of not ringing an ambulance. If anything it says they do have a policy to ring an ambulance.

So, just to recap, this is not about schools that have neglected students. I was pointing out what you said in post 4 page 1 of your thread. I asked for proof, but none are forth coming, so I take it you have no proof that schools will not ring an ambulance. Lots of proof of negligence but that's not proof of policy, that a school won't ring an ambulance.

So schools that fail to ring and get sued (rightly so).But, nothing about having a policy that says they shouldn't (as in they won't ring, not that they failed to ring).

Thats why I said a bit like schools.lol @ evryone!

Just after my light harted post about my site operator leaving Players for dead...

You Sir are  a: #*#*#* lol

We are all entitled to  voice our opinions

Very true, but for me even 27 posts and counting is rare.

Plus mine is often varied ######, not the same argument over and over and over :P.

'FireKnife'

Yours and his opinions lol..

Thanks for calling me rare,its the nicest thing any one has ever said about me.

Please could you let me know when Im special as your opinions mean alot to me at the moment.. lol

Yours and his opinions lol..

Thanks for calling me rare,its the nicest thing any one has ever said about me.

Please could you let me know when Im special as your opinions mean alot to me at the moment.. lol

Go back to Zero In, please.

Back on topic?   Anyone PLAYING Airsoft ever claimed on a Sites Public Liability Insurance?

No, as I stated in my original post and as I am sure many others will state too.

'FireKnife'

Someone did and won. It involved a bfg. I think it was talked about in the laser thread.

Edit:- not the big friendly giant. He's sick to death of all this bad publicity, he's been getting (just don't mention the minor incident involving a window and a blanket) recently.

lol@

Someone did and won. It involved a bfg. I think it was talked about in the laser thread.

Edit:- not the big friendly giant. He's sick to death of all this bad publicity, he's been getting (just don't mention the minor incident involving a window and a blanket) recently.

lol@'FireKnife'

Swerve logic says " yes "

So NO one has ever claimed with your logic....

No one in how long?

Wow,must be the safest pastime in the world then.

Nope, no-one that I have seen, read about or heard of has. And as the signature says that is in about 6 and a half years.

That doesn't mean no-one has at all, I think like some other new members in the past few days you are missing the point somewhat but alas I will say to you what I said to them, I have a life outside of the internet, I will continue to play airsoft and don't really care if you don't get the point.

'FireKnife'

@FK, you need to check naggedalots join date ;)

And? Yet in those three years he has made few posts and then suddenly cracks out 30+ in a day?

Like someone else in another thread. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

'FireKnife'

And? Yet in those three years he has made few posts and then suddenly cracks out 30+ in a day?

Like someone else in another thread. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

'FireKnife'

lol@ FireKnife over and over now.

Could you please exsplain your paranoia to me?

Is it your worried you might not be the only 8,000+ poster in the village if I keep up my posting rate? lol

lol@ FireKnife over and over now.

Could you please exsplain your paranoia to me?

Is it your worried you might not be the only 8,000+ poster in the village ?

Urgh, here we go.

You, like some other people have an account that has been on here for three years yet never contributed anything.

Suddenly we have a member or two that joined about the same time, one of them comes on here, his ideas gets shot down and he can't take it, suddenly other members with a similar profile start backing him up, typing in a similar fashion and causing the same issues.

Like I said, big coincidence or not, but either way I just don't care.

'FireKnife'

Archived