Anyone PLAYING Airsoft ever claimed on a Sites Public Liability Insurance?

sir naggedalot

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity, why did you want to find out if anyone has claimed? You mentioned something about your other half?

If she is concerned about your well being (or her financial security in the even of an accident), then you really should take out personal health insurance, and make sure you have sporting activities covered.

To gain access to sales threads . I thought you had to post 100 usefull posts ?

Define useful?

As to be honest half the stuff posted on Arnies isn't, but it is often done by members that have many more than 100 anyway.

Though to be honest I think for some people the ratio is about 1:10, as seen here.

Either way I have a home to go to, a missus to see and friends to talk to so sir whatever you name is, bye for now.

'FireKnife'

Define useful?

As to be honest half the stuff posted on Arnies isn't, but it is often done by members that have many more than 100 anyway.

Though to be honest I think for some people the ratio is about 1:10, as seen here.

Either way I have a home to go to, a missus to see and friends to talk to so sir whatever you name is, bye for now.

'FireKnife'

If only yours had a ratio as high as 1:10 .......lol

I do all that while still posting here!

Anyway back to topic:

(happened at the mall when someone dropped one from a balcony even after repeated explanations that you only ever role them, the injured party, not supprisingly had to be rushed to A&E)

Its not up to Swerve's fourm criteria so I'm still looking for a" Yes I have made a claim"

Has the Arnies banner gone a bit, one users avatar (a certain someone holding a pistol over a fence)?

So, this thread will stay open till a person comes in here and says "yes, I have claimed", that's a fair point.

Edit:/ you do know for legal reasons, they won't be able to comment about it?

Just out of curiosity, why did you want to find out if anyone has claimed? You mentioned something about your other half?

If she is concerned about your well being (or her financial security in the even of an accident), then you really should take out personal health insurance, and make sure you have sporting activities covered.

Any answer to this? I am genuinely intrigued by your curiosity on this matter

Has the Arnies banner gone a bit, one users avatar (a certain someone holding a pistol over a fence)?

So, this thread will stay open till a person comes in here and says "yes, I have claimed", that's a fair point.

Edit:/ you do know for legal reasons, they won't be able to comment about it?

Just to give a grater chance of receiving a reply I would also like to open up the thread to people who have tried to claim.

They will definitely be able to comment on their case. 

Right, from following this as far as I can see the only insurance claim known about that relates to the OP is the incident already mentioned at The Mall. To be honest as we're not in the USA, the frivolous law suit capital of the world, I doubt many over here would bother trying to sue for an injury sustained while playing within site rules and, as already posted, a law suit from someone breaking site rules and causing injury would not be against the site

As for the broken arm in school. Are you *fruitcage* serious? An ambulance for a broken arm? There was me thinking ambulances were for an emergency

Edit: anyone else notice there is always an increase in these sorts of threads during school holidays?

Edit: anyone else notice there is always an increase in these sorts of threads during school holidays?

+ 1 to that . You try to explain , then you simplify and explain and they still don't get it . Then you realise you probably have pubes older than the guy you are trying to get sense out of . Does my head in ..

+ 1 to that . You try to explain , then you simplify and explain and they still don't get it . Then you realise you probably have pubes older than the guy you are trying to get sense out of . Does my head in ..

But how come this has never happened?

Probably because the majority I people are sensible enough to think "hey there's a *fruitcage* great deep hole there, maybe I'll stay away from the edge"

If you know there is a well at a certain location and you still fall down it then you're a dumb *suitcase* and deserve what you get

Sadly mate, it could be argued that an open well should have either been boarded over or sectioned off and made out of bounds.

To me, any hazards in the game site are to be expected and its my own fault if I am silly enough to not pay attention to it. I've hurt myself more than once due to paying more attention to the other team than my surroundings, never once did I consider claiming or suing or any of that *suitcase* because it was simply my own fault. All airsoft sites have trip, slip and fall hazards, just like anywhere else in life. The environment plays a role but one of the biggest determining factors is you yourself. You could be in an empty room but still trip and fall if you aren't careful.

lol@Baddbaz

I thought you were bored of this thread?

Off topic and wrong again!

Archived