Anyone PLAYING Airsoft ever claimed on a Sites Public Liability Insurance?

sir naggedalot

lol@Baddbaz

I thought you were bored of this thread?

Off topic and wrong again!

Was actually replying / adding to the guys comments prior to my input . As for wrong , trying to explain to you what a third party is was brain numbingly Painfull for everyone , I could have taught a budgie to talk quicker than it sunk in for you .
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, from following this as far as I can see the only insurance claim known about that relates to the OP is the incident already mentioned at The Mall. To be honest as we're not in the USA, the frivolous law suit capital of the world, I doubt many over here would bother trying to sue for an injury sustained while playing within site rules and, as already posted, a law suit from someone breaking site rules and causing injury would not be against the site

As for the broken arm in school. Are you *fruitcage* serious? An ambulance for a broken arm? There was me thinking ambulances were for an emergency

Edit: anyone else notice there is always an increase in these sorts of threads during school holidays?

Have you got a link to the place so far only you can see?

Sorry but could you make it clear if you would call for a ambulance  if a deformity on a limb was visable,no dont bother as its off topic anyway.

Was actually replying / adding to the guys comments prior to my input . As for wrong , trying to explain to you what a third party is was brain numbingly Painfull for everyone , I could have taught a budgie to talk quicker than it sunk in for you .

I have asked a question that so far has not been answerd acording to Swerve logic or fact.

I dont think we (Royal we ie:Airsoft Players)could claim of a Sites PLI and so far I have seen no evidence that anyone has.

your obsession with me has been noted.  :wub:

Lucky you having an admirer ;)

Too bad it is this guy :P.

Anyway, this has gone on too long, I wish I was a mod then I could lock this and point out a few things, like derogatory posting, using correct English and post running.

Sadly I am not so I will wait for another one to come along.

'FireKnife'

Have you got a link to the place so far only you can see?

No link needed, it's what has already been posted in this thread. Also in my post I put "as far as I can see the only...." not that I'm the only one who can see it. Go back and re-read the thread

Sorry but could you make it clear if you would call for a ambulance if a deformity on a limb was visable,no dont bother as its off topic anyway.

Considering the only info you provided was that the kid had a broken arm that is all I had to go on. Is the deformity such that a broken bone would be life threatening? I not then no I wouldn't

FireKnife: agreed, but then I'm sure the accusations of nazi mods on an ego trip would be thrown about as his feelings got hurt

Lucky you having an admirer ;)

Too bad it is this guy :P.

Anyway, this has gone on too long, I wish I was a mod then I could lock this and point out a few things, like derogatory posting, using correct English and post running.

Sadly I am not so I will wait for another one to come along.

'FireKnife'

Im welling up lol ! 8,000+ posts and sadly still not a mod.Have no Mods past this way then? I reckon they might of.Stop crying mod like Baz.

They make up their own minds hopefuly.

Im sorry but I have not seen any solid evidance that a PLI Claim has been made let alone won! 

If thast the case then, fantastic!This confirms what I already suspected!

That's calling the hammer.

You haven't won yet naggedalot, as arnies isn't the only uk airsoft forum. You'd have to post in all of them, to be right (well, right on the internet).

Avast . . . .

Pirates had it good.

Edit:- only picture without any swear words on it.

That's calling the hammer.

You haven't won yet naggedalot, as arnies isn't the only uk airsoft forum. You'd have to post in all of them, to be right (well, right on the internet).

Avast . . . .

Pirates had it good.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Edit:- only picture without any swear words on it.

Im never going to win as it not a comp'o lol.

Im not asking if Im right!

I am asking if anyone has made a claim on a Sites PLI  ! ! ! LOL

Or to re do Churchills speech . Never has so much ###### been said to so many , by so few !

Naggdalot do you not have a spellchecker on your computer ?

Posting with a pissy little pda from work.

Oh no,thats nit picking but thanks for giv'in me the cance to reply!!!!

I loved topics,why did they have to stop mak'in em?

m sorry but I have not seen any solid evidance that a PLI Claim has been made let alone won! 

If thast the case then, fantastic!This confirms what I already suspected!

Considering that settlements with insurance companies come with terms regarding confidentiality and that those settled before going to court are allowed to be kept confidential legally, I doubt you'll be hearing from anyone. Granted, if a case did go to court it's consent order would be public record but even then you have Tomlin orders that can be submitted to allow for confidentiality to be maintained.  If that is the case, as is most likely, those involved in such proceedings would not be able to talk about it for fear of incurring penalties stated in the terms of the settlement.  But feel free to continue believing as you do, that PLI does not cover what we explained it covers, and the world is crazy and you're the only sane one.

This is the problem with arguing with idiots; they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience......

Anyways, I'm out.  What I thought would be put to bed on Sunday seems to be lingering to the detriment of all.  Plus I feel there is very little theory that can be provided to cover this topic that hasn't already been stated.

Everybody stop posting untill someone agrees with me

Fixed. The only way that's going to happen is when the thread gets locked. As for the "pissy PDA", you do realise there are many here who post via phones and manage ok. Also there is an edit function, guess what that allows you to do. That's right, edit your posts

This isn't really a claim based incident as such, but back in 08' I attended a skirmish, come lunch time I had the usual greasy burger bun and about 20 minutes into the start of the afternoon games I went to fart and....er....well....something else happened instead........ :no:

Archived