Anyone PLAYING Airsoft ever claimed on a Sites Public Liability Insurance?

sir naggedalot

This isn't really a claim based incident as such, but back in 08' I attended a skirmish, come lunch time I had the usual greasy burger bun and about 20 minutes into the start of the afternoon games I went to fart and....er....well....something else happened instead........ :no:

Now we are getting somewhere!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods,mods, Baz has taken his finger off his lips and he is off topic again!! lol

A lift goes up and down but what is the point if it never reaches the top floor and remains stuck in the basement . ? That is what it feels like for the sensible , intelligent people trying to talk sense to you ..

Fixed. The only way that's going to happen is when the thread gets locked. As for the "pissy PDA", you do realise there are many here who post via phones and manage ok. Also there is an edit function, guess what that allows you to do. That's right, edit your posts

I said PDA,its not a phone! When i get home i will sort it out for oyu,sorry about that...

Are you a Mod also?

What ratio did I say ? 10:1 lol

I one point I thought you said you were going to stop posting in this thread but alas I was mistaken.

As you have derailed your own thread with your stupidity and have got past 100 posts so it now makes little difference I am just having a whale of a time laughing along with this.

Don't usually get this kind of idiotic stupidity coupled with bad grammar outside of Zero In and thankfully as you are the only one doing it I can just sit and laugh away.

'FireKnife'

Now we are getting somewhere!!

How? One person getting the *suitcases* at a skirmish site, possibly from a dodgy burger from the site, is hardly a PLI claim

Edit: no I'm not a mod and never said I was . If I was then this thread would be locked by now and you probably wouldn't be here.

As for the PDA, what I was getting at is that posting from a phone is often harder due to a smaller keyboard and screen and others manage just fine. Also the edit function only works for a couple of hours after the post is made so you might want to get on it before this evening

Just about sums the ops thread up . Now people are talking as much *suitcase* as him ..ironic that someone should post up about getting the trots .

What with his comment about . printing bbs on a 3 d printer on another thread here . And his inability to take in any form of sense or information given to him , I can see him being a popular poster and a usefull source of informative input .....

SSShhh Habakure..IM sorry about shouting now lets all wait and see if this rare breed of airsoter turns up..

By that I think you are the only one in this topic that fits that catagory, People have given you ample amounts of evidence on what you wanted. Granted none of them have been a prooven cut case with a court printout for you to read through in every detail. But the fact that people have said that YES people have made claims against the sites PLI just isnt enough for you.

You are really not helping yourself out here an are making yourself com across as a 12 year old kid with nothing else to do apart from Bi*ch on a forum. If you want to get anywhere on forums you have to lissen to what people have to offer and not pi*s on them if its not the particular answer your after, as it just wont get you any where.

Just about sums the ops thread up . Now people are talking as much *suitcase* as him ..ironic that someone should post up about getting the trots .

What with his comment about . printing bbs on a 3 d printer on another thread here . And his inability to take in any form of sense or information given to him , I can see him being a popular poster and a usefull source of informative input .....

That just made me chuckle, which is why i posted what i did. He obviously hasnt got a clue why companies spend thousands upon thousands on machinery to produce perfectly spherical polished bb's to strict tollerences, and some how thinks that a diy job at home on a 3d printer will be any better.

At the end of the day were all here to help, but at this moment in time you are most certantly not helping yourself fella.

Gav

LOL @ All of the above.

I said in the near future,3d printing is CUM'IN to a dorr step near you!

Welcome to the . . . . . . . .. ffs

If only I had worked in the plastic Industry for years ! lol

The burger ?ffs Joke?? How could you not see that was light harted ! chuckle chuckle?

I thought we were going to post nothing more on this thread unless,somthing about PLI claims?

No one has shown me people that have,so far one person at the mall? Maybe?

Please don't say Ssshhh. As you've pointed out, only mods can silence people. I know, I have a warning point (I was once a rebel and posted in a necro post, hardcore man).

Just spoke to a solicitor and no claimant worth their salt, would talk about their payout and or experience. It's just not worth it. And no, I can't give you the name of the solicitor, as the secret squirrel would rob my eyes and tongue (seriously, the solicitor said no-one would talk).

Why was this thread invented again?

I thought off-shoot threads were often just pushed back into the thread they spawned from?

Either way, it is clear and has been for a few pages what the answer is so I think we should just go back to the usual service.

'FireKnife'

Please don't say Ssshhh. As you've pointed out, only mods can silence people. I know, I have a warning point (I was once a rebel and posted in a necro post, hardcore man).

Just spoke to a solicitor and no claimant worth their salt, would talk about their payout and or experience. It's just not worth it. And no, I can't give you the name of the solicitor, as the secret squirrel would rob my eyes and tongue (seriously, the solicitor said no-one would talk).

I don't want them talk about it!

Just asking if anyone has !

Maybe we could start with pointing out that he is coming across as a liability to the publics mental health !

With all the headaches you keep getting Baz, I would be worried about yours .

Thanks for helping me out with my post count again.. Cheers Baz'a  You are A: #x#x#x# B:#x#x#x#x#x#

Archived