Anyone PLAYING Airsoft ever claimed on a Sites Public Liability Insurance?

sir naggedalot

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats something a little different and if you can do that to yourself then I suggest you stop posting on here and get an agent in the adult film industry as I'm sure there are people who would pay money to see that

I think I'll leave the filth at that as this supposed to be a PG13 forum

See what a helpful bunch we are .... All these posts and replies might actually help you learn to spell properly with all the practice you are getting replying to them all . .may take a while for you though ....

Happy to reply to them all baz'a...

Thanks for helping again with my post *Ubar*,your such a font of knowledge!  

Thats something a little different and if you can do that to yourself then I suggest you stop posting on here and get an agent in the adult film industry as I'm sure there are people who would pay money to see that

I think I'll leave the filth at that as this supposed to be a PG13 

If your going to lower the tone I will teach you a few new words if you like..

There ain't a dividing age where you suddenly sprout pubes, you can't even answer simple straight forward questions.

I can see you are going to go far on this forum, As a well loved and dedicated forum clown, every forum seems to have one.

I'm fed up with questions being answered with questions now as there is no point trying to get a logical conversation out of you, and I take a quote from dragons den ( I'm out)

Gav

There ain't a dividing age where you suddenly sprout pubes, you can't even answer simple straight forward questions.

I can see you are going to go far on this forum, As a well loved and dedicated forum clown, every forum seems to have one.

I'm fed up with questions being answered with questions now as there is no point trying to get a logical conversation out of you, and I take a quote from dragons den ( I'm out)

Gav

Any chance of taking a few others with you please? Byeeeeeeee... 

Nagged, I am pretty sure you have annoyed several forum members and by the way you are behaving I am guessing you are not far off annoying an admin/mod enough to get a ban of some length. 

People have answered your questions, you haven't really answered theirs or been particularly thankful to them. Hush up and sit down now. Else people will start reporting your posts.

What Aitch said.

PMs will be sent regarding a few peoples attitude and bitching for mods without reporting.

But just so everyone knows, If you see something thats breakling the rules, going round in circles or has gone sff topic, Use the feckin' report function .

Archived