WTS: HSGI, Tactical tailor gear; Replica IBH

Silas5150

Hi all,

Looking to de-clutter my kit. Two prices are listed for each item: the shipped price and the face-to-face price. I live in Southern California area code 91030. I am willing to meet face-to-face at Evike (preferred), ASGI, or AEX Torrance. I am also willing to meet at any other mutually agreed upon location.

Trades:

While I may entertain trades, cash will always have the priority. I may be convinced to trade for Vietnam-era weaponry (M16A1/M16VN, XM177E2, M14, 1911A1). Not looking for AKs (have too many).

Here’s what I have for sale:

HSGI DACH

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

I bought this second hand. It is in excellent condition with the exception of a very small bit of stitching inside the admin panel. The mag pouches are truly universal – I’ve tried M4, Ak74, AK47, G36, and M14 mags in the rig without a problem.  The drop down “field desk” works great as well. Even if you don’t use it as a tactical table, the pocket works great for storage. Please visit http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/proddetail.php?prod=HSG-DACH&cat=50 for more information.

I am including an HSGI Hydro carrier with the DACH. It is very large, and can easily accommodate a 3L bladder (maybe even two). Please visit http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/proddetail.php?prod=HSG-Hydration&cat=37 for more information

The DACH goes new for $175 and the hydro carrier for $50. Get both for $110 Shipped or $100 face-to-face .

HSGI Subload

IMG_2692.jpg

I also bought this second hand. It is in excellent condition. It has the capability of being worn high on the hip, which helps offset the fully-loaded weight. The subload has two of HSGI’s Universal Mag Pouches on it, in addition to 4 pistol mag pouches. The subload also has room for a knife along the main strap. Please visit http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/proddetail.php?prod=HSG-DDLMC&cat=40 for more information.

These go new for $90, get it for $45 shipped or $40 face-to-face

If you’re interested in all of the HSGI gear, I can sell the DACH / Hydro combo and subload for $130 shipped or $120 face-to-face .

Tactical Tailor MAV 1-Piece

IMG_2691.jpg

Had this sitting around for a while. I don’t need it since I have a two-piece I like to use. I bought this second hand from someone that claimed it spent time in the sandbox.

Looking for $35 shipped.

Replica IBH

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

I bought this helmet a few weeks ago and maybe wore it for 45 minutes. I had purchased it with the intention of using it with my Sordins, but the shell size is a little too small for me to do so comfortably. It fits great when I’m not wearing the Sordins.

Before I figured out the helmet was too small, it was painted a very light tiger stripe and the rails painted OD by a good friend of mine. I also purchased and installed an aftermarket Emerson suspension set, which is very comfy. The helmet is in excellent condition, however, some of the OD paint on the ARC rails has chipped off from me putting on and taking off various accessories.  I removed the original crappy padding and put in the pads from a Condor MICH 2000.

I spent $70 for the helmet new and another $15 for the suspension. I’m looking for $55 shipped or $45 face-to-face .

The IBH will include a free pair of Z-Tactical Comtac IIs. PTT will not be included.

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

Last time they were tested with a radio, it was having trouble transmitting but could still receive fine and the sound amplification worked great as well. I believe the PTT unit was the problem, so they may very well still work for transmitting. Either way, that's a free $68 item with the purchase of the IBH.

Archived