Cheap MOLLE Tactical Airsoft Vest

creepingfear

Hi All.

I'm looking for a cheap but functional MOLLE based vest. Can anyone give any feedback on the Tactical Airsoft Vests sold by bbgunsuk? Granted for £25 I'm not expecting it be be super duper real world operator brilliant, but for a cheap complete system it looks OK.

http://bbgunsuk.co.uk/tactical-airsoft-vest.html

Edit: Forgot to add, does anyone know who actually makes that vest?

My brother started off with one of these - for the price they are fair. Lightweight and fairly comfortable. I didn't really like the mag pouches, but in a pinch they will do and are easily upgraded.

One thing to bear in mind is that the molle straps are not consistently the same size so you may have to fiddle things a bit adding or removing molle pouches and the like. To be honest, no different to the cheaper brands like Viper and such.

EDIT: As far as manufacturer, it'll be some ACM brand - at this price point, I'd not worry about the manufacturer too much. It won't be a big name in any case.

Those vests are horrific IMHO. A team mate has one. I'm certain it was made out of cardboard. I broke one of the mag pouches by trying to stick a second mag in there.

Add an extra few quid and you can get far better.

Though it can depend on how you play. I've seen guys with £400 rigs running around puddles. I'm the type to drag my LBV through hell and back- that vest would fall apart.

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for the Bulle gear, really hard wearing and cheap, a fiver for an open topped 5.56 pouch with bungee retention didn't fill me with confidence but when they turned up they were superb.

If you don't mind ordering from Hong Kong that's probably where the best deals can be had. I've had good experiences with www.sealairsoft.com I'm currently using an ACM chest rig from there with Bulle pouches and its perfect for me. 

Sam.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived