Hi Capa/2011 in a Glock Gun Clip?

Smoke

Hi all... One of those "I was just wondering" things.

I know that a Hi Capa 4.3 will fit a Glock SERPA. So I was wondering if I could follow that logic and run my 5.1 in a Glock Crye style gun clip?

Anyone doing this already? Or tried, failed, and given up?

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was really surprised to read that a Hicapa 4.3 would fit in a Glock SERPA, so I did a quick Google search and it came up negative - given that everything I read said "does not fit in Glock SERPA", I wouldn't say it will work in a gun clip.

I've not personally had direct experience with a Glock SERPA or gun clip, so cannot say categorically - just commenting on what I've read :)

the hicapa 4.3 will not fit into a glock serpa, i tried lol. it will fit into a 1911 holster but the holster will require modification in order to fit.

it makes no sense why the h capa would fit in a glock serpa as the hicap is esentialy a dressed up 1911. a 1911 doesnt fit in a glock holster so why should the hicapa?

Thanks guys. I was sure I'd seen several posts over time advising the Glock 17 SERPA for the Hi Capa 4.3, as the trigger guard is of a similar shape?

I'm aware of the modification to the 1911 SERPA, which is the route I'll probably take...

Cheers for the input, saves me wasting money just to satisfy curiosity :).

Archived