The Arnies Airsoft Google hangout

cazboab

So this kind of thing is getting pretty common now and I figure, why not have a go at one for Arnies? So on Saturday the 13th of april at 20:45 BST I'll be opening one up and letting anyone who chooses to become involved play about with their settings for a while before broadcasting at around 21:00.

But who and what will be on the show? Well that's what this thread is for, So far CKinnerly of REMF tacticool fame has agreed to join and they're a few other people who're possibles, but even if all of 'em join in there's still spaces, so if you'd be available, and you'd like to be a part of this send me a PM with the reason you'd like to join in EG youtube channels, blogs etc or even a long list of insults and expletives because haven't already sent you a PM asking you to join in and i really should have. :P

Even if you only want to watch, If you have a vaguely airsoft related subject you'd like to hear some of your fellow Arnie's members talk about or any questions you'd like us to cover, throw 'em in the thread here, or PM me if you want to remain anonymous, and once the broadcast begins there will be be a chat function on youtube if you have a question for a specific person on the hangout, or just something that you thought up late.

Listening to this now it's pretty good I'll definitely be listening/watching to more.

One thing I have noticed though is the audio quality seems a little iffy but I think that's down to google hangout.

That was probably it then.

I ended up listening to the whole thing (I was about 45 min in when I first posted) and it looks like it has great potential. My only criticism though would be that it seemed to loose direction towards the end.

Yeah we went on too long.  Me and caz were just sort of chatting and getting more and more tired and drifting in to a normal conversation vice a broadcast type show.  Should've set a finish time for the public broadcast really, something for next time.  Cap it to about 90 minutes max I'd say, I'm amazed anyone even listened to the whole thing through, most won't even at more than 20-30 minutes.

Sorry about that Mike.  As apex said, this was a rough last minute effort to prove it could work, the second attempt should knock a few rough edges off, and we'll be doing it Saturday the 20th at 8:45PM BST, broadcasting at 9pm.

Archived