Russian kit discussion

Soloman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SpetzandVest.jpg

My Spetz and glorious loadout, held very fashionably in a MK23 Pioneer Chest rig. Just cant have enough AK standard mags to hand these days it seems...

AK47andVest.jpg

My Spetz's bigger brother with my Omon Special Forces Patrol Vest. Only space for 2 AK mags in this one, so Hi-caps a go-go.

Sorry no piccies of me in full russian load-out, but still waiting for bdu's to arrive from the motherland (lousy russian postal service, should all be served cabbage and sent to siberia...grumble, moan, etc)

<_<

Thanks.

How well do you (or anybody) think Les would contrast with flora?

I just really like the sniper harness/belt system, but i tote flora :(

Not too badly, I suppose. It'll still work.

I have a Spetsnaz assault pack in LES, it contrsted quite interestingly with my FLORA. Not bad, but not a close match.

Im wielding a CZ 75, mainly becuase there are no russian airsoft pistols <sniff> im kind of going for an eastern bloc sort of thing, flecktarn, AK, CZ 75, GRAD-2. works quite well actually, like FFFF im wanting some ruski BDUs, but RCG arent taking any orders :(

Deciding on my new loadout now, this seems to be the best place to put it.

I have at the moment a nice new set of Flora BDUs. I just cant decide what colour Pioneer M23 i should get. OD looks nice, and i could proberly use it for other loadouts, but the Les one blends in well, and this would also go with the sniper belt system i plan to get aswell (It is also in Les).

Here's a link to a pic of a guy on the RCG forums who has almost the same sort of loadout as i am going for, minus the pot helmet and les face mask :P

What do you avid Russian fans think?

(I may be possibly imitating Elite VDV Airborne/Paras, with a Recon role in mind)

Thanks for any help.

OD goes with pretty much anything bud, can be a slight give away (large patches of green do tend to attract the eye more than a camo pattern), but its not horrendous by any stretch of the imagination.

As I'm still awaiting my Les bdu's <_< I wear flectarn bdu's under my Les pattern assault vests. They actually compliment each other pretty well, no clashing at all really. I also attach a thigh holster to the belt of both vests when I want to take a sidearm along, its in flectarn camo pattern and matches pretty well.

I know its not entirely what ya asked bud, but thought it might help some?

:)

Kronic: sweet, sweet gun there, fair play. Ialmost feel guilty posting what I'm about to post (a totally unmodified AK)

Nice jackets there too, I fancy getting a DJ sometime soon, not that I have any real occasion for it, but I always wanted to appear at a club in full opera dress or at least a coat with tails and a top hat :D

AKLong.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, sweet!

Thats almost the same sort of thing im going for :D

Is there any major difference between the two floras? (apart from one having a lighter green)

And, how does your female companion in those photos find the airborne rucksack and pouch set?

Sorry about all the questions :P

@Soloman :

Is there any major difference between the two floras? (apart from one having a lighter green)

No difference, it is the same manufacturer. Except that after washing, one left in nuances to dominant brown and the other green one.

And, how does your female companion in those photos find the airborne rucksack and pouch set?

Lighter and more pleasant than Pioneer M23 but disappointed by weak capacity (currently a pouche for 2 AK mag).

Archived