Russian kit discussion

Soloman

About the issued/commercial gear...

All of my gear is genuine issued gear, you just have to search on ebay and look around for private sellers etc.

I had a pair of Bekas BDU's once.. but I don't really like the fabric of it :)

Oh.. beware.. before you know it you are broke and your entire room is filled with too much gear to wear at once..

I sadly have experience with that..  ;)

I will post some pictures within a week, don't have access to the digital camera atm, any requests with certain stuff? (Got various loadouts from Afghan and 90s up to modern)

Hey nice to hear someone else has some nice issued gear, i may get some more pics of my afgan/80's loadout gear later.

It's half 80's half afgan, will be 100% afgan once i get some Kakhi (sp?) BDUs.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Few pics of me in my Russian stuffs.

I'm misisng my Para helmet.

I'll get some better pics where you can see my gear better some other time.

(before someone moans it's a replical PBS-1 supressor, the same one that used on the real AKM, I also haven't had chance to paint the bolt black.... oh & the reason why i have an AKM with the modern loadout is because they still use them fitted with PBS-1s, however they're old and battered AKMs hence why mine looks like it was dragged behind a car.... The tape on the stock doesn't need to be there)

That picture pointing the rifle right next to the camera is a little funny. If you got that close to me with a rifle, I'd take it from you. :P

Aaron

No I mean if you got that close to me with a rifle, it would be moderately easy to take it away from you. Especially with the angle you're pointing it Right hand silencer and push, while left hand top of buttstock and pull. with the way a rifle is held, there is no way to counter that move. Just the first thing that came to mind. Try it on a friend, you'll see what I mean. It just slips out of their hands.

Aaron

...The stock would snap off lol.

How'd you suggest i hold it... RIS mount my hand to it?

TBH if anyone tried to do that in a game they'd have my right Knee or elbow to answer too. (true Spetznaz style)

Obviously you wouldnt want to do that in an airsoft game, as it would constitute contact, which on most fields is forbidden. However, I practice a lot of disarmign techniques with my roommates, as I tend to have a habit of getting into real-world confrontations. There is no way to prep for that move, except to keep your distance. It's just the angle. You didn't do anything wrong, just the first thing that came to mind was that particular disarming technique.

Aaron

BTW, I wasn't trying to be insulting. You were holding it correcty. I was just saying you were a little close to the camera. In a real world situation, people would get more viscious at that range. Nothing wrong, I'm just commenting because I'm bored. BTW nice loadout!!!! and the AK is pretty impressive too.

lol

Great pics - I think you're late 20s

26-27

Anywho. I like that loadout. Though I would put them grenade pouches thingies somewhere else... :P

If somebody in a "real world" situation would try to take my gun away, I'd just shoot him with my pistol. Or throw a knife. But you know what? These what if's are rediculous, and remind me of those early karate classes. Training = good preparation. Anticipation = defeat.

I want to get myself some 2nd hand issue officer uniform - field.

That'll go very well with my makarov holster (may need to buy an old Walther as I can't find makarov airsoft... or PFC :( sniffles) and ushanka.

I can't seem to find cheap boots either.

All this can be sorted with a trip to St. Petersburg really.

expvideo: Ok dude.. i was only joking, i wouldn't really hit someone in an airsoft game! That picture was actually taken at Lunch, when no one else was on the field. :)

Bah when ever i re-read my posts they all sound rude, cant hear expression in type!

billymak.. Late 20's? ERM.... dude, i'm often mistaken for a 12 year-old!

Whoa, i must wear my russian gear when i try to get into places!

Sorry, I just realized how rude I was coming off too... I didn't mean hitting people, I meant disarming. I was trying to say my idea was bad... not yours.. my bad. Anyway, sorry I came off as a pompus jerk.

Anyway, I need to get some russian gear. My friends would be impressed. Especially since they're Russian.

We'll call it even then :P

Yea Russian gear is awesome... just thinking whether i should spend this weeks pay on a Cobra red dot... ARG!

Do it. I'm getting one within this month, or the next.

Then the long and tedious task of saving for a Guarder kit. Right now the AKS74 or AKS74U is looking good. The longer barrel might be nice, but the shorter barrel will give me that super cool spetsnaz tactical feel :D . Ah the choices, the choices.

damn it...

lost me raffles :D

I went for a walk in my M4 parka last night when it was chucking it down, you probably think it was mad, but I needed to make sure it was properly waterproofed.

Well, it is. :P

Just wished it didn't make so much noise. :rolleyes:

swish{left}-swish{right}-swish{left}-swish{right}!!!

:lol:

What does everyone else wear for bad weather? Show me your smocks and frocks!!!

well...

You could be just like everybody else of course...

But you could get smashed in Moscow!!! On cheap russian vodka! Eating venison on Christmas day, girl under each arm, smoking sick stuff, buying cheap russian surplus issue, and being 1337!!!

Or you could get smashed at the park just outside qwik save...

It really is up to you :P

I've done one, need to get about the other. :D

I, apparently, look more like a terrorist then a Spetsnaz soldier here.... This is my new stuff, have a Bekas BDU in LES 4 Colour too but couldnt be bothered to take pics of that :P

MyPic_1220170905.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Wastel..._1220410905.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Wastel..._1221050905.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Wastel..._1221410905.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Wastel..._1221530905.jpg

Archived