Russian kit discussion

Soloman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also: *albartroth*, Rusmiliary are sold out of VDV patches :(

Yeah I really wanted to get some patches from rusmilitary but seem to be out of motorized infantry and russian army (flag) patches have found somewhere else but they don't have armed force patch just boarder guard don't know if thats as authentic :( .

hi guys,

here is a couple of pictures of the current romanian side arm..not sure of the name..and I'm also not sure if a similar airsoft pistol is available. BTW it's a 9mm

I have so more photos of this pistol and the current ak86 if you want I will post them here.

It is a Baby Eagle. AKA, Jericho. Made by IMI (I believe) and the airsoft version is made by Hudson, and available (I believe) at WGCshop.com. An interesting note is that it is seen as Spike's gun on Cowboy Bebop. One of my personal favorites, and probably my next handgun. However, I preffer .40S&W rounds over 9mm, so I'll probably get the same gun in 40. And if so, I'll deffinately get the airsoft version as well.

Aaron

hey dude.

the clothing seems to reflect a bit of light... maybe you're got a big flash on the camera... but do the combats hide you well? Or have you not been in a skirmish cus there's none in Belgium? at all??? paintball?  :(

FW's first skirm...(2005-08-13)...

IMGP1145.JPG

Russian team victory in the first mission :D

(and the only one not in russian gear is me.... :mellow: )

And there actually is airsoft in Belgium... but there's none in Holland....

That would be the `secret` part of `secret service` :D

Great pics though Swissknife, very professional and a bit different - although possibly slightly obsessive as you say, but hey, each to their own :)

BadKarma; just read your location - and all I can say is :P Your accents are also most amusing dear boy, chin-chin old bean, top hole! ;) I wonder if anyone actually says that, even here in blighty?

Probably some toffs somewhere do. You can't trust them upper-class twits.

I was kind of wondering how you can hit anything with no eyes. I now see. (Get it?)

I happen to like my accent and if you ever want to hear it first hand feel free to call me anytime. :P

Archived