Just BB guns to open in london

Baddbaz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're clearly experts on all aspects of Airsoft.

Are you sayng my SiberetessonA1 doesn't really exist? :P

Either way it is no worse than the likes of Zero One, a company that thrives on flogging guns to 18yr olds and two-tones to anyone unfortunate enough to find their forum adverts.

'FireKnife'

Either way it is no worse than the likes of Zero One, a company that thrives on flogging guns to 18yr olds.

What's wrong with selling guns to 18 year olds? By the time I was 17 (pre-VCRA days) I'd bought a KWA G19, ICS MP5 SD6, TM MP5k PDW and a TM G3 SG1 plus a load more before I turned 18.

What's wrong with selling guns to 18 year olds? By the time I was 17 (pre-VCRA days) I'd bought a KWA G19, ICS MP5 SD6, TM MP5k PDW and a TM G3 SG1 plus a load more before I turned 18.

Same here, but did you get suckered in by Zero One and the attitude they had (which was worse back then)? :P

'FireKnife'

Same here, but did you get suckered in by Zero One and the attitude they had (which was worse back then)? :P

Nope, the KWA G19 came from different retailer, the ICS MP5 SD6 was bought from Zero One but at the time they were the cheapest in the UK and I bought it after months of research and reading reviews, the MP5k PDW came from Airsoft World who were the cheapest in the UK and the G3 SG1 came from Airsoft Dynamics, it was on offer and cheaper than it would have been from HK at the time, arrived next day :P Again, as I'd actually done my research I got my mother to pay for that one on her credit card so that if AD pulled their usual trick we could claim the money back.

I got my first Tokyo Marui springer when I turned 18. That thing helped me geek out and recreate (with a mate) a scene from "A Better Tomorrow II". Good old geek memories. Never bought from Just BB Guns, though we all started somewhere (I nearly bought from a certain "retailer" in 2004, it's the retailer that's run by one bloke in his room. Allegedly).

Nope, the KWA G19 came from different retailer, the ICS MP5 SD6 was bought from Zero One but at the time they were the cheapest in the UK and I bought it after months of research and reading reviews, the MP5k PDW came from Airsoft World who were the cheapest in the UK and the G3 SG1 came from Airsoft Dynamics, it was on offer and cheaper than it would have been from HK at the time, arrived next day :P Again, as I'd actually done my research I got my mother to pay for that one on her credit card so that if AD pulled their usual trick we could claim the money back.

Ah yes I remember back when I started, all three of those reatilers got the 'yes they are cheap but if you plan to buy from them do the following' :P.

Though while we did all start somewhere Habakure the way JustBBGuns goes about it they do prey on those that don't have the right knowledge and just see 'latest gun, buy now, does 400fps out of the box' and they buy it not knowing that it is actually rather meh.

'FireKnife'

Obviously doing well if they can open a bricks and mortar store... Someone is buying their stuff. 

And a lot of them turn up at our sites and realise that the 'OMG - 400 fps' is either too hot to play or what they bought isn't actually 'the bestest gun in the world' and they become cannon fodder................

The shop is really small , lots of orange guns and src , ics rifs . A couple of tm pistols and g&g co2 g&g pistols which are too hot for site use . A few cheap sights and bits and bobs . Nice enough staff though . Ok for beginners or kids though

Archived