Just BB guns to open in london

Baddbaz

To compare a shop like jbb to pro Airsoft , lw or fire support is an insult to anyone's intelligence.

No, hypocrisy insults peoples intelligence. Those stores are very very good places to shop, I've used them, will continue to use them and would recommend others do to. However, are they perfect? No, they aren't. So can I in good conscience play down their deficiencies while over emphasising another stores deficiencies?

No, I can't.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not over emphasised anything about jbb all the accusations are fact , watch their reveiw videos , their claims , and look up customer reveiws for them , ignoring people's phone calls and emails seems to be the main complaint if items go wrong ,

Look up pro airsofts customer service reveiws / satisfaction

. I have also not told anyone not to shop there neither has anyone else on this thread to my best knowledge .

Maybe they have changed their ways . And I will be the first to aplaud that . But they have along way to go to match up to the other mentioned retailers knowledge and reputations ,

I don't want to be a killjoy

Man, stop it, a common target unites people, look how much fun we were having before you defended them.. people who buy two tones from JBB won't come on here, and people here won't go to JBB (because it's full of *fvkcage*)... so... I can't see any real damage here, the two universes are pretty separate, just let us indulge a little.  Please? :D 

Pay and display? It's an industrial estate Baz, lol

We all piled in on Saturday after work.
Guy behind the counter seemed nice enough, very happy to let us get hands on with the merch, which is always nice.
Tiny little site though.
So yeah, all hate aside *and the orange wall of ew* can't fault it to badly, certainly been to worse shops.

Beware the pay and display and traffic wardens as they are sneaky shites on foot and scooters

A simple solution to this, buy a *fruitcage* ticket and park legally like everyone else

Back on topic, if they've turned themselves around from a crappy store selling low powered springers to a bona fide proper airsoft shop then this can only be a good thing. Just as long as they don't take the with prices, the staff actually know what they're talking about and they don't become another SAS

A simple solution to this, buy a *fruitcage* ticket and park legally like everyone else

Back on topic, if they've turned themselves around from a crappy store selling low powered springers to a bona fide proper airsoft shop then this can only be a good thing. Just as long as they don't take the ###### with prices, the staff actually know what they're talking about and they don't become another SAS

As pre mentioned it is an industrial estate and parking is limited on the road and badly marked signage for parking charges Dosnt help . When I went there the road was full of cars with tickets on them . Better to use magnets car park or one iof the other off road parking spaces .

Hope BB guns have learned from previous mistakes and turn it around to their advantage .

Customer care and aftercare service Dosnt look to good acording to previous reveiws from previous customers .

New place , new start hopefully . Their range though limited and aimed at budget airsofters is not bad for prices , sights , grips , cases look reasonably priced .

Aftercare / warranty claims will be the proving ground for them . And how well they honour them .

The kitchen place next door to them on the corner as you go into the estate . The road is one way street Jbb are two buildings up from them . . So much for bs . My brother lives 1 minute from them opposite the garage and supermarket by the main lights . Get your bs and facts right before accusing people of bs .

Archived