MAGPUL iPhone 4/4S Field Case (black) Video Review

I added it to the comment of the video.

As for MAGPUL, yes, they can make everything in my life! I am not much for being a fanboi or loving a company rather than their products, but dangit, MAGPUL are just overall awesome! :D

Regarding the shades, I actually have a 5.11 Soar polarized sunglasses review coming up, they are really nice! :D

Perhaps those can be of interest until MAGPUL come out with a pair :P

Edited by NonEx

As for MAGPUL, yes, they can make everything in my life! I am not much for being a fanboi or loving a company rather than their products, but dangit, MAGPUL are just overall awesome! :D

Regarding the shades, I actually have a 5.11 Soar polarized sunglasses review coming up, they are really nice! :D

See I *fruitcage* love 90% of the stuff Magpul make, and I generally like the company. I also like baiting Magpul haters and the like for comedy purposes; I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy though, because not everything Magpul makes is mind blowingly awesome and PTS have come out with a noticeable amount of rubbish.

5.11 shades you say? I shall have to google this...

Perhaps those can be of interest until MAGPUL come out with a pair :P

Magpul sunglasses. Now I've heard it all. 

What next ? Magpul condoms with ranger plates on them , so they are easy to pull off when you have finished with them ..

When I stop spending all of my money on Magpul products, I intend to learn to drive and buy a car. Once I've done that, I'll be bolting ranger plates to the door handles for dynamic automobile entry.

When I stop spending all of my money on Magpul products, I intend to learn to drive and buy a car. Once I've done that, I'll be bolting ranger plates to the door handles for dynamic automobile entry.

Ranger plate door handles!!!

that would be awesome. I dont think people would mind paying $100 for a set of 4 :P

Actually, IMHO, normal Magpuls might be better. They are bigger and would allow you to open the door easier. The ranger plates are too low profile