Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god thats sexy, saw that on some site, based on the barry burton model, as pointed out to me by , hmm who was it grrr damn memory like a siv.

tempted to buy the umbrella magnum for £120 off one of the forums, but not sure whether i want to spend that much this weekend, pic's of the vp70 be good as well, been wanting that little baby for a while.

i got a tm biohazard but i cant take any pics as computer likes to be stupid, when i sort it out i will post pics

whats the biohazard like, ive got a tm m92f and from what ive heard its identical and its just the out slide and grip thats different, and the recoil guide maybe think i head that somewhere.

heh, yea not sure about the metal slide tbh, probably knowing our luck as it looks a lot like a real gun part gah blooming gits trying to stop my *cough* sorry our fun.

Once the GP M3 stock comes out I plan on attaching it to my M3 thus making it look like an M104. The custom shotgun in REmake and the Riot gun in RE4.

They need to make more RE special edition guns.

yer god damn right they do!

*cough* STRIKER *cough*

....which reminds me, anyone got good pics of the M104? I plan on doing a full conversion of a full-stock M3 once it drops

Didn't TM make a set of 2 golden Lugers for the RE games?

Ah yes, they did:

LINK:

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=4075

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=3345

arent those from the code veronica game, and they look tacky unless they are real gold which they arnt, for a display maybe they would be cool but i would rather have double biohazard m9's

heheh show off, god i want some resi guns now, heh the striker would be good :P but i prefere the, well its airsoft equilent is the m870 not sure if thats the name its given in the resident evil 4, and 2 once you get the upgrade for it, mmmm now wheres my playstation and copy of resident evil 2.......

Still no VP70's yet, surely more people have them come on guys you know you want to post them :P

Archived