Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and resident evil code veronica, :P nice

but the spas reminds me most of that scene in jurassic park where that guy goes "Clever Girl." then promptly gets eaten buy a raptor, thats why i would by one, then mutter it whenever i got shot in a game :P

edit: spelling

and resident evil code veronica, :P nice

but the spas reminds me most of that scene in jurassic park where that guy goes "Clever Girl." then promptly gets eaten buy a raptor, thats why i would by one, then mutter it whenever i got shot in a game :P

edit: spelling

And i confess, that was the first thing i did when i bought my first one back in 2000 :D

im loving your collection, do you have any idea where i could get one of those S.T.A.R.S police badges from? well any of the things to do with S.T.A.R.S?

The badges on the neck chains are available on eBay, etc. They are marketed by Capcom. They do not resemble anything seen in the films. The STARS patches are also available on eBay, but the non-stars Raccoon PD patch is a real prop.

The wallet badge (gold) and matching clip-on silver teardrop shield badges are real badges. They used the teardrop shields in the film and in the promos for the game. The photo of Officer Valentine on the ID card shows her in uniform with the gold teardrop shield.

Here is a closeup of the Officer Valentine loadout:

JillLoadout.jpg

Here is a photo of the real minigun made for RE2 firing. It was carried by the cop from the first movie who gets bitten and turned in Nemises and appears in the 2nd movie using this gun:

HandGat.jpg

The lugers are golden colored luger springers. Basically, TM just colored it gold and jacked up the price.

Someone should post a pic of the old rare TM Biohazard Dezart Eagle and/or the Barry Burton model.

If I stop by my local retailer sometime soon, i'll take a pic of it. The owner has one.

The lugers are golden colored luger springers.  Basically, TM just colored it gold and jacked up the price.

Someone should post a pic of the old rare TM Biohazard Dezart Eagle and/or the Barry Burton model.

If I stop by my local retailer sometime soon, i'll take a pic of it.  The owner has one.

RHINO!!! COME BOY!! :)

Den has both the Desert Eagle and the Lugers in stock.

There are taken from www.airsoft06.com

re_kendo_customs_01.jpg

Resi Glock

re_kendo_customs_02.jpg

*Bling* Colt Python

re_kendo_customs_03.jpg

Colt Python

re_kendo_customs_04.jpg

S&W M629

re_kendo_customs_05.jpg

STARS M9 Forest Spyer model

re_kendo_customs_06.jpg

STARS M4

re_kendo_customs_07.jpg

STARS M4 2

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/a...rst_factory.htm

This link is from the articles section. Some nice customs in there

I have seen a photo of the Desert Eagle cannon version and it has Umbrella Security Service on the barrel.

re_kendo_gallery_08.jpg

EDIT Just clicked why this is. LOL. In Resi 2 (game) you found the magnum parts in a locker somewhere in the lab at the Umbrella Facility. But in the book (City of the Dead by S.D Perry) Leon has it with him from the beginning. His father and Granfather bought it him when he graduated police school.

I'll get some pics up of mine later.

aye i have all the books as well, good little series i tought hope she writes one on Resident evil 4, my god that game is good :P.

nice eagle, do you actaully own, if you do can i have your address and when your going on holidy :P:P:P

edit: still no vp70s :P might be able to buy my own before anyone posts, seems like quite a rare gun, probably cause of price tag and alot of people don't really like it, bit odd as i love it :P

Archived