Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh thanks KSC2-303 but im really looking for pic of the Tanio Koba VP70 :P only joking (well it would be nice) but that one is a nice little sexy beast, dont like the white writing but hey beggers can't be choosers :P. And i too want a m870 the wood version, yummy, not sure about the SAA, would like one but i don't like the way you have to pull the hammer each time you want to fire, rather get a double action revovle tbh.

Just waiting for a VP70 to come up 2nd hand again for about £150 then ill buy it

Grrrr damn you rhino i will find you and smite you :P joke but if you ever feel like selling it *wink wink* ;).......

Keep those piccys coming i need more, already been force to go and play on RE:2 for a fix :P.

This link may be of some interest....

(I'd forgotten all about it!)

LINKAGE

Check post No.1 and Post No.29 for some Resident Evil stylee gear  ;)

hey im in that link :P god im a slut for self advertising.

and yes rhino you are right it is the m1100 semi, lost track of that thead, but i thought it was the m870 cause it's pump and i always thought the m1100 wasnt pump, but thats probably me being naive, but to save myself credit, the m870 is as you said in RE 1 and also in RE 4 :P but well all know that right.....

my god those first factory guns are beautifull T_T...that P90 will be mine \--/

...guess i'll be customising my Beretta into an RPD gun then, nice little dark wood grips with the RPD sheild on them, hell, I allready got the internals customised so why the hell not right?

Archived