Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just thinking on the m9 samurai edge standard mod the stars symbol on the grips havnt got a blue backround like the biohazard limited edition m9.

do you think this would be paintable and what kind of paint i would need, also would the trades be worth painting and with what paint?

and does anyone know where i can get some extra stars symbols from the same as the ones in the grips im thinking about drilling some holes in my m4 and sticking one in each side.

mmm love the pic's so far, very nice duel magnums :D :D ohhh yea baby, like the way this isn't just a picture thead but a whole thing devoted to RE :P

Judgeman, reackon the rosewood rpd grips would look best, out of interest where where are you getting this done? as i might look into it, or are you making them yourself?

cheers

edit: more VP70s :P :P heh ill shut up now.....

bah sounds like theres a few problems with the vp70 from that, but seems like it depends on which one you get as some have the problem others don't, hmmm theres a video there buts its disappeared, if any one can make or get me a video of the vp70 firing ill give them a rep point :D heh only thing i can bribe people with :P..... god i want a vp70 :P

out of interest anyone know whats the difference between the VP70 and the VP70m i keep hearing, are they the same and its just the little pedantic people who have to add the m ??

cheers

Yeah pretty much. A compensator would be nice but that has alreadt been done.

Hmm I was thinking Chrome M9 with Tac master frniture (barrel, slide catch, safety, mag release, slide release and hammer) then maybe some black gripsfrom the Samurai Edge or Houge grips with the Umberlla Logo

can those be used on airsoft versions? :o

if memory serves me correct [and after smokeing all that pot in high school, it's more that a little damaged :P ] most real steal handgun grips will fit there airsoft counterparts. And if not, these are custom made to your specifications so they can be made to fit an airsoft model.

I just bought a TMP. I woill post pictures once I get it since its in RE4. I wish I could get the custom model that Hunk uses.

just slap one of them there RIS rails and a RICO Alpha 9 tactical light and there you go

....would'nt count on finding a TMP stock though, they're on e-bay every once and a while and go pretty quickly...sides, I called the next one :D

Archived