Suicide Intervention

creepingfear

A woman is standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off. A passing tramp stops and says "Since you're about to kill yourself, if you don't mind, can we have sex please?" The woman replies "No, *fruitcage* off". The tramp, feeling rejected, turns to leave and replies "Fine, I'll just go and wait at the bottom".

A woman is standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off. A passing tramp stops and says "Since you're about to kill yourself, if you don't mind, can we have sex please?" The woman replies "No, *fruitcage* off". The tramp, feeling rejected, turns to leave and replies "Fine, I'll just go and wait at the bottom".

Erm, lovely :unsure:

'FireKnife'

Dirty jokes, you know you're doing it wrong if FireKnife turns up his nose.

I draw the line at very few things. Very few.

As for actually commiting necrophilia, well I will never be that desperate. I would pay for it first.

'FireKnife'

Yeah for once that was me walking into it :P.

Though I am sure you could sell humpable dead people to someone, me I prefer mine to actually respond and dig their nails into my back when that is going on.

Wait did I just say that :unsure:

'FireKnife'

One of my favourite jokes that one!

How about this -

A guy goes to the pub and says to his friend -

'You won't believe what happend, I was taking a short cut along the railway track when I found a girl tied to it. I untied her, and then we had sex over and over again, all the positions everything!

His freind replies,

'Thats great, did you get a BJ?'

Oh no, I never found the head.

One of my favourite jokes that one!

How about this -

A guy goes to the pub and says to his friend -

'You won't believe what happend, I was taking a short cut along the railway track when I found a girl tied to it. I untied her, and then we had sex over and over again, all the positions everything!

His freind replies,

'Thats great, did you get a BJ?'

Oh no, I never found the head.

Heard that one before. In fact I was the one who started it going in my old school when I found it on a website :P.

As for the dead one doing the kinky stuff, I can find a live one easy enough. I would say more but fear of a ban prevents me from doing so.

'FireKnife'

It's finding an absolutely filthy lass who isn't a bloody bunny boiler that is the problem, not finding them alive.

Do you go with the rather vanilla, but safe girl or do you risk it with the adventurous lass who you wouldn't put it past to carve her name into your chest once you are securely tied to the bed?

It's finding an absolutely filthy lass who isn't a bloody bunny boiler that is the problem, not finding them alive.

Do you go with the rather vanilla, but safe girl or do you risk it with the adventurous lass who you wouldn't put it past to carve her name into your chest once you are securely tied to the bed?

Life is about risk, so just go for it :P.

I have and sometimes it pays off.

'FireKnife'

Archived