Maruzen vz 61 Skorpion questions

Stuey

I just received one of these little gems this morning and have a couple of questions about it!

Firstly, I keep seeing second hand ones advertised as having a Guarder Enhanced Loading Muzzle fitted, but Guarder don't seem to make one for the Skorpion. Does the one for the Maruzen MP5K fit?

Secondly, there are two tightbores available for this thing - a Nine Ball 6.03 and a KM Head 6.04. Which would be the better option?

Thanks in advance!

To my knowledge they are not interchangeable between the MP5 and VZ-61, but I am sure I have seen a guarder nozzle for it somewhere which I'll link if/when I remember.

As for the tightbores, I'll throw another option into the mix: http://www.kic.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?info=p1238_------------TANIO-KOBA-MARUZEN-VZ-61-------------------.html&XTCsid=4fccb6c99f238c72dd15b4622e95f179

I was also under the impression that the Guarder loading nozzles are interchangable between the mp5k and the vz61. My original nozzle just broke and I am looking into the Guarder one as well. Regarding the barrel, Maruzen barrels are often 6.04/5 already so a tbb is only if you want icing on the cake.

Btw do you know if the silencer adapters for the AEP wil fit?

If you mean the one below, then yes it fits the Vz61. I never had a TBB on mine, however they all shot pretty straight.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/guarder-enhanced-loading-muzzle-for-maruzen-mp5k-gbb-smg.html

Very good, just what I wanted to know, cheers!

I was also under the impression that the Guarder loading nozzles are interchangable between the mp5k and the vz61. My original nozzle just broke and I am looking into the Guarder one as well. Regarding the barrel, Maruzen barrels are often 6.04/5 already so a tbb is only if you want icing on the cake.

Btw do you know if the silencer adapters for the AEP wil fit?

Looks like your answer is above ^^ - regarding the silencer adapters, I'm almost sure the AEP ones don't fit but there are a couple of aftermarket replacement outer barrels which have threads on. Try the HK airsoft shops.

I recently modded an AEG 295mm 6.01 barrel to fit someone else's Maz Scorp, took the FPS up to about 340 on green.

I also seem to think I saw someone say the AEP outer barrels fit the Maz with a bit of modding.

SAS

Ah nice one, I've been debating modding a different barrel in and trying an R-hop at the same time - did you do anything about the woeful stock hopup or just mod the AEG barrel to fit the existing one?

Good to know it's possible at any rate!

Archived