Cyma SVDS AEG

chas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dammit, oh well, its not so bad. i just admire parts compatibility over other qualities. i know S&T also made an SVD, was that also a copy of the RS version? i thought someone copied CA.

RS full gearboxes are only like $90 right? 

WOW! now thats an SVD I would buy and use in skirmishes... :)

Which rails does it accept?

i plan to get it to hold an AR rail system. will probably have to remove/change the gas block and remove the rear handguard coupler. ill make it work.

The SVD-S AEG literally just started selling today... It's on AirsoftGlobal to and should pop up on all the other HK websites. I'll be buying one just for the stock, seriously I just want the stock for my WE SVD hahahaa.

its a russian gun bro, the stock only fits on the SVDS receiver. you'll have to modify the whole receiver to fit your WE. it dont think it can be done.

I think it was the 30th, first day it was up. Let me know if yours goes through, I would rather reorder through them as ASG is a bit more expensive. I'm hoping they just misread the country, I haven't heard anything about us customs not allowing airsoft guns through..

Correction, my order was placed on the 3rd and updated to processing on the 5th.

I'll definitely keep you posted. There's some hearsay about the HK retailers not shipping stuff into California, but I haven't heard anything about not shipping into the US as a whole.

Cheers,

Vic

Sent GunnerAirsoft an email asking if they were going to ship my order or cancel it because they said "us customs doesn't accept airsoft guns anymore." I'll let you know if I get a response out of them. The gun is mainly for a review and to see if I want to give up my PKM occasionally.

-Piano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived