TM Glock 18c - Slide Installation

Hi!

I made a video about how to disassemble TM Glock 18c slide and install those parts into a new one. 

Beside the how-to instructions, i make a comparison of the 5KU slide VS the original plastic slide.

Please forgive my English level, so far i was making videos in my native language but i though that i should give it a try.

p.s. If you think my English suck that bad, drop me a line to never use them in any video again  :D

Your English is fine! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. All made perfect sense to me and thank you for the comparison video!

As a fellow TM G18C owner though, can I ask - is there a trick to getting the slide off easily? It seems like whenever I try to get the slide off the takedown levers work against me -- in your video, it was as easy as tearing down a 1911, no fuss at all! :)

Your English is fine! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. All made perfect sense to me and thank you for the comparison video!

As a fellow TM G18C owner though, can I ask - is there a trick to getting the slide off easily? It seems like whenever I try to get the slide off the takedown levers work against me -- in your video, it was as easy as tearing down a 1911, no fuss at all! :)

Thanks for the comments. 

About the slide removal...it's more difficult to take off TM's slide than KWA's slide...however if you do it many times it's getting easier...i am not sure if the lever "breaks" or the fingers!  :D

Wow dude you nearly shot the Dog !

This is a war dog! She dodges bbs ala matrix style! She is playing airsoft with me since she was 7 months. Now she is 6 years old, a true veteran!

Unfortunately i can't get her to wear dogles, she takes them of by rubbing to other player legs...

I don't take her with me in "High Danger" games like CQB. Only when few players play and the engagement distances are long.

Here she is in her outfit:

post-60947-0-64285700-1368089482_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pantelis

What the? Haha, that is amazing! :D

I want to see some video footage of that dog in-game! :D

I do not have any airsoft related, worth viewing video with my dog but i have a pictire of her in "kill mode"  :D

556296_513288352039459_933584614_n.jpg

p.s. She wasn't actually bitting the other player, she was trying to take a ball out of his hands...

Has anyone tried to run a metal slide with duster gas and just the stock recoil rod (actually, just stock everything else)? In the US, it gets about 80-90 degrees F and i feel like the propane or the green gas will eventually crack the frame screw on the bottom. I shot a few rounds with duster and metal slide; it seems to finish and lock back with every round. I assume playing out in the heat the duster can only get better. Thoughts? 

Has anyone tried to run a metal slide with duster gas and just the stock recoil rod (actually, just stock everything else)? In the US, it gets about 80-90 degrees F and i feel like the propane or the green gas will eventually crack the frame screw on the bottom. I shot a few rounds with duster and metal slide; it seems to finish and lock back with every round. I assume playing out in the heat the duster can only get better. Thoughts? 

In japan this is fairly normal for people with metal kits for their GBB pistols since sourcing green is harder over there. They do change the recoil springs thou.