New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

Yes as you may have seen on the Tokyo Marui website they have a teaser trailer for the soon to be shown new kit.

From what I can guess it is going to be:

M320.

Some sort of M870 or similar Remington shotgun.

Another Biohazard Beretta.

Another TM Python.

Well the first one is something different, though I thought this was shown on the HK416 a few months ago.

The second, well if it is tri-shot win, frickety win.

The third, another one, really TM. It doesn't even have a two tone frame to make it a possible Wesker model.

And the last, TM Python, meh.

And still no Series 70 in frigging Nickel, rage!!!!!

:P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least put the teaser pics up my good man!

visual_hobbyshow_04.jpg

visual_hobbyshow_03.jpg

visual_hobbyshow_02.jpgvisual_hobbyshow_05.jpg

Also, I'm gonna copypasta what I said in the other topic :

My guess for the revolver would be another python...there are no other revolvers to my knowledge with a screw there.

The samurai edge is probably the jill version announced at that shotting bar - biohazard collaboration a few weeks back.

The extractor on that shotgun looks moulded so it shouldn't be shell-ejecting.

no comments about the m320, we already saw it fills from the pistol grip.

So, their new system that costs 50.000 yen might be a gas shotgun (since I doubt a tri-shot would be that expensive).....

WHERE IS THE GOD DAMNED M&P

Just a thought on the Biohazard model; There's nothing different on the teaser, it looks exactly the same as the standard models. Maybe TM have put the new M9A1 tech into it?

It is the A1, too bad it was already announced at the event I mentioned 

08.jpg

Sauce: http://hyperdouraku.com/event/ea_biohazard2/index.html

Take a look, if nothing else it's nice to look at that event.

Putting the M9A1 mech, in older model M9's would make sense (they do love to recoup costs).

I'm registering interest in that shotgun, all depends on all the tat they put on it.

Edit:- darn it, too slow, me be. Hhmmm.

Erm, what? A M9A1 Biohazard model?

Way to completely miss the point TM. Surely they can work the M9A1 mech into a non-railed body and give us a proper Biohazard Beretta with decocker and adjustable hop or am I asking too much.

Of all those, unless the Python has removeable shells, the shotgun is the only one that grabs my interest. Even if it is a gas one or a tri-shot with those shell magazines it would be nice, the Spas-12 is too bulky to me and the M3 just isn't my thing.

'FireKnife'

In comparison to the Franken P226 they released last time at least the A1 Biohazard looks good, even if RE fans will nitpick, when I saw the tease I was hoping for a revamp of the original as it would signal A1 improvements being worked into the older style frames but alas.

Where oh where is the M&P as well as the HK45 that they have been supposedly working on for how many years?

IMO the 870 could stand to have the rail taken off and some dead tree put on in place of the grips. The m320 might be interesting, but I'll hold off buying one till I see it in person at very least, and if its the new system costing as much as a recoil aeg, they can *fruitcage* right off.

Please be a tri shot m870. Please be a tri shot m870. Please be a tri shot m870. Please be a tri shot m870. Please be a tri shot m870. Please be a tri shot m870.

Please be a gas tri shot M870. Please be a gas tri shot M870. Please be a gas tri shot M870. Please be a gas tri shot M870. Please be a gas tri shot M870.

Here's to hoping that revolver is an Anaconda and not just a rehashed Python. Could also be a Colt Trooper for all we know.

Both the anaconda and the trooper have the grip screw in a different place. Its a python (marui got that detail right in their pythons, no reason to think they screwed up on a different model).

If its a trooper the frame screw is in the wrong place, anaconda would fit, or it could just be a python with target grips or something.

The anaconda has the frame screw in the same location as the trooper

Archived