New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

Very true. Resi in Japan, well it has it's own restaurant and huge fan clubs so giving the modern M9A1 a Resi look works for them.

Though if one of us could learn Japanese and work for TM we would soon see the M&P actually turned into something and not the 'thanks for competing but better luck next time' WE model. :P

But I can just see all eyes on that M870 now, please just be a tri-shot, they work so well.

'FireKnife'

Not 100% true, a shooting bar in japan has made repeated collaborations with capcom but as far as I know, it's not 100% of the time.

I also know japanese (well, a fair bit...just that my kanji sucks), I'm all for working for TM : P

TM's MP5 is too fat, to accommodate the AEG gearbox, as is their GBB glocks IIRC. I'd accept a slightly wider than RS if it is.

I'd also accept gas, because a TM won't leak like the Marushins and clones.

a TM gas shotgun makes absolutely no sense to me.....the point of the tri shots is that they just work in all enviroments and temperatures and has unlimited power since it's spring powered.

A gas shotgun like the marushin would be a bit ....how should I put it.....un-marui-ish.

Then again, Marui has gone bananas lately.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not 100% true, a shooting bar in japan has made repeated collaborations with capcom but as far as I know, it's not 100% of the time.

I also know japanese (well, a fair bit...just that my kanji sucks), I'm all for working for TM : P

http://www.littlebsd.com/biohazard_cafe/

Erm, internet says no ;).

The shooting bar is something else entirely by comparison.

Then go work for them and release the damn M&P so people will stop asking for it :P.

'FireKnife'

I'm torn on the M870. I want it to be gas, because that would be awesome, but I don't want it to keep the gas in the grip, because I want to turn it into a MasterKey... I'd probably settle for a trishot if someone comes out with a nice metal body for it.

Damn it someone sell me a Tanaka!

http://www.littlebsd.com/biohazard_cafe/

Erm, internet says no ;).

The shooting bar is something else entirely by comparison.

Then go work for them and release the damn M&P so people will stop asking for it :P.

'FireKnife'

Oooh! an official biohazard cafe! Thanks for correcting me and adding another place I must visit whenever I go to Japan.

Oooh! an official biohazard cafe! Thanks for correcting me and adding another place I must visit whenever I go to Japan.

Same, it is on my long list of things to do when I go.

Though first I have half of Europe, India and Australia to see. :P

And as for these guns well one out of four isn't bad. I recall when TM did one of these show things and the response was 'meh'. Though I also remember the MP7 that turned out to be a GBB.

'FireKnife'

If you want to play airsoft with your Mossberg (assuming it's a 12ga), don't build an airsoft copy, just use your Mossberg. Despite what MadBull say about airsoft shells potentially damaging the chamber of a gun designed to fire live 12ga ammunition (yeah, right), their SS6 shells should work just fine and they're the best airsoft shotshells anyway.

I'm not saying this is a good idea (just don't get the goddamned shells mixed up!) but it's definitely possible. I would be extremely surprised if you can't get a real 12ga pump action cheaper than any Tanaka.

If you want to play airsoft with your Mossberg (assuming it's a 12ga), don't build an airsoft copy, just use your Mossberg. Despite what MadBull say about airsoft shells potentially damaging the chamber of a gun designed to fire live 12ga ammunition (yeah, right), their SS6 shells should work just fine and they're the best airsoft shotshells anyway.

I'm not saying this is a good idea (just don't get the goddamned shells mixed up!) but it's definitely possible. I would be extremely surprised if you can't get a real 12ga pump action cheaper than any Tanaka.

I don't think the marshals at my regular field would be too pleased with that idea. Maybe I could do something like that for a training day...

Thanks for the heads up, though. :)

I don't think the marshals at my regular field would be too pleased with that idea. Maybe I could do something like that for a training day...

I'd turn up with it, claim it was an Tanio Koba/Asahi limited edition from 1993 ("it got banned at the same time as the M40A1, they all got confiscated by the Government, except for four that were bought with cash and never had their warranties registered - the Government couldn't find 'em, and they were smuggled out of Japan") and rock that s***.

Buy two SS6s, and YouTube the results (even if it's only in your backyard), for science!

I'd turn up with it, claim it was an Tanio Koba/Asahi limited edition from 1993 ("it got banned at the same time as the M40A1, they all got confiscated by the Government, except for four that were bought with cash and never had their warranties registered - the Government couldn't find 'em, and they were smuggled out of Japan") and rock that s***.

I hope you don't have a firearms certificate if that is your attitude to using real firearms in an airsoft skirmish situation, even if you are using the Madbull shells.

It is physically impossible to fit the current tri-shot system with all its complexity into something the size of an 870/500. With that it's either:

A - a single shot springer

B - miniaturized the tri-shot system delivering Gindan perfromance

C - is a Gindan shotgun

D - combination tri-shot system with gas for propulsion

I hope you don't have a firearms certificate if that is your attitude to using real firearms in an airsoft skirmish situation, even if you are using the Madbull shells.

If you can't see how that is a bad idea, step away from your Computer. The edges of your keys are too sharp for your to be safe around.

:rolleyes:

How is it that people can read a post that is literally 100% sarcasm, and not come away with the conclusion that it's a joke? I even prefaced the original comment by saying "I'm not saying this is a good idea". What would you like? A neon-lit warning GIF? "Caution - the next post may contain humour"?

As far as I'm concerned, using real firearms to fire airsoft ammunition is only dangerous if the user is a complete moron and neglects to check he's chambering the correct ammunition. Obviously you two don't have much faith in your fellow man, but c'mon - the person I'm encouraging has mastered reading, writing, and at least basic use of a computer, not to mention has already managed to avoid shooting himself despite owning real firearms. I think he knows the difference between airsoft and real steel.

Sigh.

Obviously you two don't have much faith in your fellow man, but c'mon - the person I'm encouraging has mastered reading, writing, and at least basic use of a computer, not to mention has already managed to avoid shooting himself despite owning real firearms. I think he knows the difference between airsoft and real steel.

I'm quite safe with my real stuff. I put a barrel sock on them and everything! :D    ***this comment is not srs kthx ^_^ ***

Righty, who's to say it's not a gas shotgun? TM is releasing their (rather weird) shell-less gas M320. Maybe they decided to give gas shotties a go?

If so... I'll take 3. :D

ETA:

CatgutViolin, I used to own the original Marushin model. The loading system was a bit too involved for my taste, hence my desire for a TM. :)

That, and I think I've given Mesa Tactical and Hahn Precision enough of my money just decking out my real one. I don't wanna start all over... the missus would absolutely kill me. :P

Archived