New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously you two don't have much faith in your fellow man

:rolleyes: Of course they don't have ANY faith in fellow humans. They are moderators HERE... :P

Hmm, that shotty, unless it is a Gindan, I'm going to be quite, QUITE interested in it, and when it's revealed might need new pair of pants, if they managed a 3-shot gas combination...

Well, from my point of view, a pump action AEG would deliver the same "smooth" action of the Gas shotguns but with the added reliability and consistency of an AEG. i think it would be nice if every "pump" would activate the gearbox and leave it in a "precocked" position so the shot would be almost instantaneous.

Many will prefer a Gas or spring shotgun, but I still think an electric trishot system using shells as magazines would be awesome. If not, I prefer the spring "poing" to gas farts :lol:

Well, from my point of view, a pump action AEG would deliver the same "smooth" action of the Gas shotguns but with the added reliability and consistency of an AEG. i think it would be nice if every "pump" would activate the gearbox and leave it in a "precocked" position so the shot would be almost instantaneous.

Many will prefer a Gas or spring shotgun, but I still think an electric trishot system using shells as magazines would be awesome. If not, I prefer the spring "poing" to gas farts :lol:

So how is it electric..? If you're pumping anyway how does a motor etc.come into it at all? It's just a spring gun with a gearbox that does nothing. For example, an AEG VSR that you have to cock still - that's just a springer.

So how is it electric..? If you're pumping anyway how does a motor etc.come into it at all? It's just a spring gun with a gearbox that does nothing. For example, an AEG VSR that you have to cock still - that's just a springer.

No... all you have to do is try cocking a spring gun that shoots 500 fps vs cocking a gas gun that shoots 500 fps to see the difference. What he's suggesting, from my understanding, is that your bolting / pumping action triggers the motor to spin, in order to cock the spring for you, so it would feel much more realistic since when cocking a rifle / pumping a shotgun, the resistance is minimum, unlike spring airsoft replicas. 

Thanks blobface, english is not my mother language, so I sometimes kind of fail explaining myself :lol:

As blobface said, the pumping action just tells the gearbox "cock the spring and put the bbs in the chamber", I know the strength needed is not so overwhelming with these shotties, but if the game is long and we like shooting a lot (i do like) the arms can get kind of tired, unless you are Hulk Hogan (im not). Then, there is the realism factor, but thats secondary, Im just lazy :lol:

Archived