New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

Nope, or at least I wouldn't risk plastic fragmentation on my face. But can the Marui launcher use CO2 too?

edit:

But if you're looking for an alternate grenade to your Madbulls, these can take CO2 and I can't remember who but at least one other forum member swears by them.

http://www.get-reload.com/ak-paintballbb-40mm-gas-grenade-cartridge-shell-80-rds-co2-p-1578.html

Not necessarily by A&K though, I remember seeing the exact same product marketed in different brands like DD etc.

edit:

Ok, I've thought of a more legitimate pro for the new TM launcher system. Tap it with HPA them spam them all, SPAM THEM ALL TO HELL!!!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've seen the A&K/generic paintball shells - those with a teaspoon of water and mixed BBs are supposed to be terrifying, but I remember them also having valves that were badly designed and prone to failure, but also non-standard so you couldn't replace them with anything worthwhile. Looks like I'll hold off on my M203 for a while longer, then.

Is looking at the poster for the M320. Really folks, how is $24 a pop cheaper than the average cost of regular gas grenades at $18? The only advantage I see are the inner barrels.

They might not be cheaper, but if they were fed into something that ejected them they'd break less when they hit the ground than moscarts maybe, and just think how big a gas tank you'd get inside a china lake stock...

I don't see the m320 having a vertical hop-up, that would mean ajusting all 6 hops.

What i can see is a fixed sideways hop for spread... I'm not really feeling this gas in grip melarky, but being marui there is a good chance the performance will shut me right up...

Going on how fast the TM Mp7 went on sale, I reckon we'll see the 870 coming up for pre-order in a month or so, if not less; Last time TM showed a fully functional, out of nowhere production model at the hobby show (Mp7), it was on sale not much more than a month after.

Going on how fast the TM Mp7 went on sale, I reckon we'll see the 870 coming up for pre-order in a month or so, if not less; Last time TM showed a fully functional, out of nowhere production model at the hobby show (Mp7), it was on sale not much more than a month after.

You wouldnt believe my friends faces when I told them TM has a Gas full metal 870 shotgun hitting the markets soon. 

Tbh im still a bit in awe of this TM shotgun. It looks like it will be the holy grail of airsoft shottys.

Gas

Metal

Pump Action

Multi Shot 3 - 6

Takes shells yet does not eject them

Easy to reload

Large gas capacity

Uses current TM shells

Perfect balance between airsoft and realism!

Right on, Renegade.

Althiugh I must say this new Marui shotgun is probably one of the most internally complex guns out there; it probably has a lot of tuny finicky parts, and precision is where chinese manufacturers fail most often.

Remember that this not only has a 3/6 BB selector (simple, like on the KTW M37), but also uses 3 barrels, which surely is way more complicated than the drum loader for one barrel on the M500.

If they manage to clone it as well as they did with the BE M500... everybody will be running around with shotties... together with all the A&K M249's!!!

Archived