New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

I wonder if Marui is putting the gas in the grip of the 320 so they can make a 40mm tornado shell down the road...? People have said there's barrels in the unit but thay just seems too dumb to try to market successfully in an already crowded space. Maybe it'll come with a new tube and impact grenades down the road. One can hope :)

There are barrels on the unit, I posted the picture myself.

The point of this launcher, in my opinion, is that the gas is on the launcher itself thus being capable of firing about 18 times (acording to the marui rep.).

The good thing about this is that it makes the cartridges very inexpensive. They're actually made of plastic and weight 110g, it's also perfectly ok to drop them since there is nothing expensive about them. It's essentially the oposite of every launcher now availiable.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing about this is that it makes the cartridges very inexpensive. They're actually made of plastic and weight 110g, it's also perfectly ok to drop them since there is nothing expensive about them. It's essentially the oposite of every launcher now availiable.

And people will start making very cheap plastic / cardboard ones, I'd love to be able to forget about the shells after use.. and firing 18 times before recharge is very skirmishable, I'm definitely in favour of the system. 

And people will start making very cheap plastic / cardboard ones, I'd love to be able to forget about the shells after use.. and firing 18 times before recharge is very skirmishable, I'm definitely in favour of the system.

I don't know that I like that. It's like a high cap for grenades. Lowering the barrier to entry is one thing but have many shots..? I'll have to see how it works but I have a feeling this will be very spammy. I looked the legal TAG alternative better :)

That 870 may be magical though!

There are barrels on the unit, I posted the picture myself.

The point of this launcher, in my opinion, is that the gas is on the launcher itself thus being capable of firing about 18 times (acording to the marui rep.).

Seems quoted a lot that it can discharge 25-35 separate shells, each holding 18 BBs, but this may have been misheard. 

Seems quoted a lot that it can discharge 25-35 separate shells, each holding 18 BBs, but this may have been misheard. 

Hm, you're correct , in the hyperdouraku article it states that 1 charge will last 25-35 times. Odd I seem to remember hearing 18... oh well.

I stand corrected.

I'm liking that filling a bandoleer with 40mms will cost significantly less now.

This. It also opens up an idea to me... Were is RenegadeCow? 

I don't think in the grenade world there's anything that beats a legal TAG....!

I'm willing to bet the illegal ones would... Not by enough to break the law/move to Russia, but by a fair margin at least.

Done. That way I'll have 2 M870's and a spare heart! ;)

So have I. Does anyone know where to buy one of those badass pointy things that go on the end of shotguns?

they are available in most american gun parts stores as either "tactical" or "breaching" muzzle breaks. many turkey chokes can fit the bill too.

the only problem is those breaks would not work with the marui tri shot system. most real shotguns have a threaded barrel for chokes, the maruis have no such thread and the barrels aren't true 12 bore in size. though i could be wrong. 

i have seen people make fake breaks out of PVC and affix them to the barrel, and it looks good. this is what i may do, but i may not bother with the muzzle break.

Is looking at the poster for the M320. Really folks, how is $24 a pop cheaper than the average cost of regular gas grenades at $18? The only advantage I see are the inner barrels.

That's just TM being silly... a plastic shell with a few o-rings shouldn't have to cost $24... so I assume people will release much cheaper shells in the future.. 

Well considering that $24 is the listed MSRP of the shells.  When has the listed MSRP ever equaled the final cost in Marui world?  Not to mention third party producers will start making them cheaper than Marui.

that is if it takes off. if someone makes an upgrade package for it to handle CO2, ill consider it. but for now, ill stick to the gold standard madbull CO2 shells. not that i ever use a GL.

gr_18age_01.jpg

guys is this limtied edition or something? or a contest? because i remember  there was like a contest with random winners like gold plated *suitcase*. because i gotta say, that tan hk416 is fkin delicious! pretty sure you cant get that grip and stock in airsoft ofrm anywhere else..

extra note:

100,000 yen = 

987 dollars.

WAT

Is looking at the poster for the M320. Really folks, how is $24 a pop cheaper than the average cost of regular gas grenades at $18? The only advantage I see are the inner barrels.

In the UK, 40 mm shells that are actually worth using are a lot more than $18. I like the look of the TM system.

Tokyo Marui Tan HK416D

guys is this limtied edition or something? or a contest? because i remember  there was like a contest with random winners like gold plated *suitcase*. because i gotta say, that tan hk416 is fkin delicious! pretty sure you cant get that grip and stock in airsoft [form] anywhere else..

You definitely can't get Recoil Shock furniture (the grip and the stock) except by buying a Recoil Shock gun, that's for sure. So if you want a tan Recoil Shock HK416D, it's either this, or trying to paint regular black parts tan.

In the UK, 40 mm shells that are actually worth using are a lot more than $18. I like the look of the TM system.

+1 - RC, if you know of a source of 40mm grenades that are any good at $18, you need to let us know. For me the gold standard (MadBull XM781HPs) are more like $70...

Not $18, but $21.99: those POM Vanaras shells are excellent. Personally I'm not too impressed with Madbull shells having had to fix them repeatedly. All that money and they couldn't even make the valve out of steel because the steel ball bearings eventually mangle up the holes on the aluminum valve they sit in.

Archived