New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

Who's your local? Pro? I'm planning to Echigoya pre-order it the second it becomes available for pre-order...

Pro indeed - I love that shop, I was in there yesterday (annoying the staff, scaring away customers, my usual modus operandii) and instead of beating me unconscious for never buying anything they were extolling the virtues of the Model 870 and letting me drool over their Type 97B w/ PTS EMAG (damn, do I want one of those).

I'd order from Echigoya but if I tack it onto the list of other things (SURUS) I want to order from there I won't be able to afford it...  :wacko:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd order from Echigoya but if I tack it onto the list of other things (SURUS) I want to order from there I won't be able to afford it...  :wacko:

I always feel that the SURUS is a leap of faith... it's like the price of the gun for the whole set... and I have no idea how badly it'll affect the performance of the gun / battery drainage / trigger response etc.... 

• 1 month later...

They're certainly consistent in having the newest TM stuff very quickly, though I don't request there too often so I couldn't say if they're always 'first'.

So many stores now are trending towards the cheaper/lower quality end of the market that I really don't find it surprising for a place that primarily stock TM to experience a lot of popularity.

Check out what Echigoya is charging for shipping a pistol to the US, versus any of the major HK stores (UNC, AGlobal, etc.), whose shipping charges have spiraled upwards.  They were a lot cheaper (at least last time I ordered).

Echigoya is cheaper than any HK retailer (and american) hands down for TM products. I've shopped for probably over 10-15 marui items and echigoya was cheaper every time i did the comparison. Their service (contact time, shipping, etc) is excellent and refunds or any potential problems are dealt with very quickly. I've spent lots of money there throughout the years and never hesitate to consider them as my first choice for marui guns. Being a big marui fan in the U.S, it was a gem to find this type of retailer. 

Specific example:

Echigoya: Tokyo marui SOCOM m4 recoil 460$ WITH express shipping. Mine arrived in 3 days to the US

Redwolf: 538$ + overseas shipping

Who can beat that? :)

Shipping would probably run another 60-80 bucks for redwolf...so you're looking at spending about 600-620 for a TM Recoil Shock M4 from them...

You're saving close if not over $100 buying TM AEG's by shopping with Echigoya.

Seems like stuff got cheaper as well. They used to sell TM MP7 GBB's for $323 plus shipping or $381 shipped to the US. Now its down to $279 plus shipping...a price drop of 44 bucks!

Them TM SOCOM M4's (M4A1) Recoil Shock used to sell for $499 shipped....its now down to $460 shipped!!!

Already placed my pre-order for the TM M870 Shotty. If it gets released/shipped on August 8th....It should arrive on/before my birthday :)

Edit: Equipped with double hop system. Hmm. No mention of adjustable hop...no photos of an adjustable hop system. Probably a fixed hop system then? Personally, its not a deal breaker for me. If it shoots half the distance of a Marui Pistol....hell. Even if it only shoots the same distance as a TM M9 with the fixed hop, I'd be content as the fixed hop on those allowed for over 100 feet of bb travel depending on bb weight and how clean the hop bucking was.

Edit 2: Re-read the whole thing. Something about 3-6 rounds and near-medium range and and long distance. So I'm thinking either the 3 or the 6 round selection may allow for longer distance...one for close/medium range...one for longer range. Can't tell for sure. Non blowback means lesser parts to break when green gas is used...if anything only a leaking issue..maybe from too much pressure. Currently I have access to 134a...its expensive...but its available at the local Walmart.

-----------------------------------------

Side Note...just google chromed the M870 on the TM Site...Translation to English is as follows:

Best shotgun to continue at the forefront

M870 Tactical (including tax ¥ 36,540) ¥ 34,800: Manufacturer's suggested retail price - 18 years of age or older gas shotgun and grenade launcher gas / target age]

Remington Arms Company of America was developed in the 1960s "M870" is a pump action shotgun formula with a reputation for high rigidity and operability. 
The Tokyo Marui, among the M870 that countless variations exist, equipped with a mounting rail of 20mm and width XS ghost ring site up the M870 model of "Express Tactical" series. I am particular to reproduce the texture and appearance, was also pursuing utility as airsoft In addition, you can see, this has become a model to the touch, to be able to enjoy using.

p_sub1_130729092338.jpgic_zoom_01.gif
tx_zoom_01.gif
  • p_sub1_130729092338.jpg
  • p_sub2_130729092338.jpg
  • p_sub3_130729092338.jpg
  • p_sub4_130729092338.jpg
  • p_sub5_130729092338.jpg
  • p_sub6_130729092338.jpg

"Key features"
  • The fire at the same time BB shot 6 of departure or 3 are: switching system with three calling ? 6 departure. Simultaneous launch number of bullets, you can easily switch lever in the Eje transaction within the port. Target, such as switching to 3 development, and 6 development in the near-and medium-range in the case of long distance, to meet a broad range of situations.
  • It is equipped with a function that can be fired continuously by cocking to the fore end while pulling the trigger: Rapid Fire system. You can use the light of the cocking of the gas type only, to fire quickly next bullet.
  • Reproduce the heavy appearance in real: uses metal material on the main parts receiver and outer barrel, and trigger plate, I realize the rigidity of the relief in the game and use texture like the real thing. In addition, stock and fore grip I measure the real thing, I have to increase the reproducibility.
  • To mount rail of the possible width 20mm, It is equipped with a rear site of XS type mounting an optical device, such as a dot sight or scope: XS site and type mount rail equipment. It is the model with the utility as combat shotgun.
  • It is equipped with a double-hop-up system to apply a hop to BB shot of all to fire: double-hop-up system. I realized stable accuracy even when firing six shot at when firing 3 departure.
  • I put away the stock in a large tank of die-cast strong cold: a detachable large gas tank. Exchange and easy to removable.
  • Shot shell magazine: number 30 magazine capacity development, a real magazine that mimics the real thing shot shell is attached.? air shotgun for shot shell magazine is also available.
  •  
  • bt_tab_01_a.gif
  • bt_tab_03.gif
  • ? double hop up system with 
    (6 departure simultaneous firing or departure three simultaneous launch) system with switching ? 3 departure ? 6 departure

Total length 954 mm Weight (Empty magazine, including gas tank) 2,680 g Bullet 6mm BB Gun height 260 mm Power source HFC134a gas (? 1) Capacity 30 departure Type name M870 Tactical
    • ? 1: Please use a dedicated "gun power HFC134a gas".

hell. Even if it only shoots the same distance as a TM M9 with the fixed hop

Or if it shoots as good as their spring shotgun, which is very likely, it would be incredible with the ease of its action. I suspect this can take green gas out of the box like most TM pistols (and if not, 3rd party parts will follow quickly). Also the beauty of this being gas is that one could increase the fps (for those who care) by getting longer inner barrels which are likely to be released (knowing the spring shotgun, even the full length gun is unlikely to use full length inner barrels) and tighter diameter as well with no extra stress to the system that might cause damage. Anyway, 8th of August dispatch, I should hopefully receive this in mid August... CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Amen dude. I forgot that the tm spring shotties had fixed hop. Haha!

I ended up not getting extra red shells. Ill just wait for the white ones.

Hopefully the tank can handle green gas/propane. Hope they use screws to tighten and not pins to hold the gas tank assembly in place.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
--------------

Edit:

Just saw the photo rom WGCshop.com

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?item=TM-GT-M870T

Gas tank assembly held in place by pins....meh. Hopefully it holds up to green gas/propane.

Archived