New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nowadays I make wooden ponies.

I wish I could afford one of your automatons... you get 10 times that on ebay though :P

"Favorite background pony?

One does not simply choo… DERPY!"

I keep coming up with designs for shotguns, I have a very simple breach mechanism that could be built for 3 or 5 shots (heck, it could be made for 10 shots) that is essentially stolen from the Marushin shotgun.

Use the AEG mech, and use the tappet plate to spin the drum from the marushin m500s. The movement in the tappet plate is already enough, but it would need to be strengthened, probably made of steel with a very hard return spring to reset the drum.

I also want to make a shotgun pistol with the same breach but using a TM 1911 as the base...

Why are my designs always so far out of my skill level to build.

Bump fire a Gindan?

I really want one of those Gindan PPKs in black and see the lols it would cause.

Though also I want my Nickel finish S70 and to find out what that damn shotgun is too and this is TM we are talking about.

Good things come to those who wait and all that......

'FireKnife'

TM have been better of late - the M9A1 and MP7 saw a very quick release, so it could be a sign that they're getting their act together. Similarly, they likely use the teasers to test the water.

It is surprising that they've not released the nickel plated series 70, considering it wouldn't take much to push it out

Could be down to a lack of interest - These shows could be a way of saying 'Here's what we could make' rather than 'Here's what we're making'.

True, though the Series 70 did seem popular, perhaps they are waiting and might release a new line of 'other colours'. Perhaps a Inox style M9A1, or a black 4.3 Warrior? I do recall them teasing with other colour guns and then suddenly the Variations came out?

Though either way as nice as it would be to have the Nickel Series 70 it is not a desperate desire for it, would just be nice to have a near as Coltonics.

'FireKnife'

From a Canadian ex-pat in Japan.

For you CQB guys, the new items from TM are going to be VERY sexy and VERY agile with three versions coming out. They are sexy as hell and I can not WAIT to get my hands on them again.
-metal and plastic construction
-weighty and feels good in the hands, not like it'll break
-matte black finish, very appealing to the eye.

I'm a little gooey inside about them!

For you CQB guys, the new items from TM are going to be VERY sexy and VERY agile with three versions coming out. They are sexy as hell and I can not WAIT to get my hands on them again.

whut?

OMG ITS A SHOTGUN

Wait all three versions?

As in lets say a M870 MCS in its full length, short and door breaching configuration?

I hope for once I am right, plus oh please be right.

Unless they are talking about the Pythons, which they actually could be :(.

'FireKnife'

Archived