New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

Seeing more news on the 870 got me aroused. Seeing that it's a gas tri shot sent my desk flying with the explosive boner I got!

Seriously, I can't tell you how excited I am for this! I can only hope that if it doesn't have adjustable hop (probably not) you can get to the barrels easily to pad them for extra range.

Now excuse me while I pick my desk back up before somebody notices. :P

EDIT: FK, you know that the KSC HK45 doesn't use the ball bearing right? It uses the newer TM styled hop unit.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One interesting thing about the 320. The launcher barrel has an end cap with six holes and it doesn't look like there's a specific way you need to put the grenade in. That makes me think that if you don't get the holes lined up your launcher is going to let you down. That seems a bit of a silly design.

Unless of course it works in some other magical way.

One interesting thing about the 320. The launcher barrel has an end cap with six holes and it doesn't look like there's a specific way you need to put the grenade in. That makes me think that if you don't get the holes lined up your launcher is going to let you down. That seems a bit of a silly design.

Unless of course it works in some other magical way

Maybe its a type of slot system. It wont go in correctly if you dont have it lined up. 

Just speculation at this point. I didnt see anything like that in the video on the shells or whatnot, but yeah definitely weird. 

EDIT: FK, you know that the KSC HK45 doesn't use the ball bearing right? It uses the newer TM styled hop unit.

I have, I just mis-posted damn it :P. Though when I tried the HK45 the hop unit felt as bad as the ball bearing one as it still uses an easy to unwind collar system if I recall correctly.

'FireKnife'

So..the new dimension system is a sound system for the vsr...you have to be *fruitcage* kidding.....

The gas shotgun is OK, metal body and all. Still no recoil thou.

removeable shell springer revolvers...meh

chrome and stainless versions of pistols...meh

and the M&P and HK45 are still collecting dust

what the *fruitcage* is tm smoking lately?

Also curious, if they're using a gas-cartridge-in-stock design, how they'll design the pistol gripped version in the future.

Smaller one that slots into the pistol grip?

Actually that would be good as your hands heat convection would keep the gas warmer and thus less likely to fail, even if being a NBB style system it doesn't need that of the gas any way.

Also as this is Marui I see a under 1J shotgun perfect for CQB, shame it is just the longest version in a way.

'FireKnife'

The 870 has removable gas reservoirs (7th picture down). Might make it easier for stock-less modifications, at least you can run a rig.

The stock the chose is horrible though. So many nice 870's in the RS world and they replicated this one!?

About the M320: my guess is it has  6 internal barrels.

The VSR sound thingie.

I sincerely hope not T_T...

Also TM posted on their website upcoming stuff after the summer: a tan HK416D, a camo L96, and the silver Series 70.

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/campaign/130516.html

Also TM summer catalog:

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/pdf/AllLineup2013.pdf

I sincerely hope not T_T...

Also TM posted on their website upcoming stuff after the summer: a tan HK416D, a camo L96, and the silver Series 70.

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/campaign/130516.html

Also TM summer catalog:

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/pdf/AllLineup2013.pdf

The camo l96 and two-tone 70  etc are special editions for contests.

Also, the vsr sound thing IS the new dimension system, it says so in the article and in the pictures.

I have, I just mis-posted damn it :P. Though when I tried the HK45 the hop unit felt as bad as the ball bearing one as it still uses an easy to unwind collar system if I recall correctly.

'FireKnife'

Nah man, same as the LM4 - It still uses the arch thing, but it doesn't move at all once it's set - Pretty much as good as the TM hop, only minor issue is you apparently need to tweak the arm occasionally. Saying that, I'm yet to have to touch my LM4's hop, 15,000 rounds in and it's still slinging .3's miles.

you can see the internal barrels in the video posted here of the M320. there is a hole in the center of the shell, but no barrel hole in the GL tube, so im going to go ahead and assume that its part of an auto alignment system.

Nah man, same as the LM4 - It still uses the arch thing, but it doesn't move at all once it's set - Pretty much as good as the TM hop, only minor issue is you apparently need to tweak the arm occasionally. Saying that, I'm yet to have to touch my LM4's hop, 15,000 rounds in and it's still slinging .3's miles.

Hmm maybe the one I used was a bit finicky then as after about a mag you needed to re-adjust the hop collar. Good to hear on the LM4 though.

Also in the summer catalogue why is the Series 70 Nickel down as 'new', which means in the TM world 'out'. Eh?

'FireKnife'

Gas and metal Tokyo Marui shotgun? Were the hell do I sign. Great news.

Still, release the damned silver 1911, my wallet needs bleeding!

Edit:- having looked at the springer revolvers, I like them. Will probably buy one as a wall hanger or the sneaky cqb kill.

Archived