New TM Teaser for Hobby Show.

FireKnife

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want for removable shells? There's the Angs power up shells option. One bb each upping the power a bit in the process.

@Kenxin

Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams. Maybe, just maybe it's got a heavy, slab sided barrel on like some Barry Burton model? Just thinking it's another plain old Python sucks.

Want for removable shells? There's the Angs power up shells option. One bb each upping the power a bit in the process.

@Kenxin

Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams. Maybe, just maybe it's got a heavy, slab sided barrel on like some Barry Burton model? Just thinking it's another plain old Python sucks.

You're welcome. The barrel doesn't look any different.

My best bet? a python with the series 70 finish (or at least a blue-ish touch).

Also, the rail on the 870 looks like it's removeable.

You're welcome. The barrel doesn't look any different.

My best bet? a python with the series 70 finish (or at least a blue-ish touch).

Also, the rail on the 870 looks like it's removeable.

Now that would be nice, but it looks rather plain in the pic sadly.

Ah if only they had a way of making a removeable shells revolver that actually jumped in your hand a bit #sigh#.

Though also the TM MP7 has been out for a while, when will the next gas mech SMG be coming, huh TM?

:P

'FireKnife'

Hyperdouraku's speculation is up http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/hobbyshow1305/teaser.html :

M320

M870

Samurai Edge Jill valentine version

Colt Python.

They don't think that the new dimension system is in the teaser since it would be a bit odd for it to cost 50k yen for either a shotgun or a revolver.

They also believe that the python MAY be a 10 yo model (with lower fps and all).

GINDAN PYTHON! IT'S A BLOODY GINDAN PYTHON!!!

Actually, I'd kinda wanna have one of those.

That....might happen.

WHERE IS THE HK45?

Also, did anyone see the gold plated version of the biohazard pistol on hyperdoku? Looks interesting haha

My guess is that we're going to have to wait till december for another EBB model (basically a year from with the hk416 was announced)

I think this page is going to be full of:

''Where the hell is that M&P and HK45 that TM kept showing prototype designs for at least 3-4 years ago?''

With me asking for my Series 70 too :P.

As for the Python being a BOYS model well they did tease us with pictures of a PPK and look what they turned that into?

At the moment all I am interested in is the M870 and if those pics on Hyperdouraku are anything to go by and it comes in the short configuration hello backpack breaching gun ;).

'FireKnife'

I'm really hoping it's a spring tri-shot; It'd literally be the perfect thing for me in Winter, and a new tri-shot is likely to kick some manufacturers into making upgrades for it, which can't be a bad thing.

Also stands to reason fitting G&P stocks and the like could be done without too much dremelling.

*edit* Also, it'd give PTS the perfect excuse to knock out some MOE 870 parts for it.

I believe they just wanted to show the m870 in various tactical configurations. The best bet for the 870 configuration is the m870 express tactical (because of the furniture and rail configuration):

True, though in my mind the little one would be perfect :P.

Either way if they do what they did with the M3 and release a short model and a long model then I would be all over the short one. I would say the same about the M3 but it still feels a bit chunky and the pistol grip is odd.

As for the rest I might bother with the M9A1 Biohazard but that is only as it will have the decocker and hop that way.

'FireKnife'

Okay, seriously TM can we please have the HK45 and M&P now please? The majority of airsofters are really not bothered by biohazard/resi evil look alikes. On the plus side thank you for not just throwing out another parts bin 1911 mash up.

Okay, seriously TM can we please have the HK45 and M&P now please? The majority of airsofters are really not bothered by biohazard/resi evil look alikes. On the plus side thank you for not just throwing out another parts bin 1911 mash up.

In Japan, Biohazard is frikkin' popular, and as we know, TM don't give the slightest hint of a quite small *fruitcage* about what we think/want... Bah.

Very true. Resi in Japan, well it has it's own restaurant and huge fan clubs so giving the modern M9A1 a Resi look works for them.

Though if one of us could learn Japanese and work for TM we would soon see the M&P actually turned into something and not the 'thanks for competing but better luck next time' WE model. :P

But I can just see all eyes on that M870 now, please just be a tri-shot, they work so well.

'FireKnife'

I always thought the remington was too skinny for a tri-shot system?  That's the excuse I've heard most commonly for them not doing one...

TM's MP5 is too fat, to accommodate the AEG gearbox, as is their GBB glocks IIRC. I'd accept a slightly wider than RS if it is.

I'd also accept gas, because a TM won't leak like the Marushins and clones.

Archived