External Impressions; G&G GKs74u

• 2 weeks later...

Will it outrange the TM, CYMA competition?

Be very surprised if it does out range the TM recoil , I have one and its got a ridiculous range on it for such a short barrel , but I DO realy like the wood on this one ! crappy plastic on my TM :-(

All the g&g too techs have pretty good range on them nowadays due to their new green hop rubbers would expect at least 40/ 50 Mtrs out of it ..would love to see a back to back contest between the lct version and the lct / g&g internals version with regards to hop unit , barrel , gearbox and motors . The g&g is about 360 quid and I believe the lct one is marginally cheaper . But the g&g does have a longer warranty ( 2 years at pas) both the lct and lct / g&g look like very nice guns just curious to see who will be king of the castle in regards to internals etc ..

Edited by Baddbaz

Be very surprised if it does out range the TM recoil , I have one and its got a ridiculous range on it for such a short barrel , but I DO realy like the wood on this one ! crappy plastic on my TM :-(

How good would an LCT kit for the Recoil Shocks be... *Daydreams*