New-ish to the Forum

Tank76

Hello everyone!

I figured I might as well get around to posting my new guy thread.  It's only been a year on here, ha.  I even forgot that I had an account on here until a few days ago.  Anyway, on to the topic at hand.

I've been playing airsoft since July of 2010.  Most of my games that I have attended have been within the boundaries of Michigan, USA, with the exception of one OP in Ohio, USA (Blind Fury).  I've been to several OP's and a few Milsim events, including Lion Claw's Northern Light III.  I came into airsoft thanks to a co-worker.  Previous to airsoft I had played paintball for 14 years, which ended abruptly following my first airsoft outing.

My first airsoft gun was a KSC M1911A1, followed very closely by my KWA M4 RIS.  My current lineup consists of:

KWA M4 RIS - Which doesn't much look anything like it started its life, and now looks like my Real Steel AR

KJW M4 V1.1 - Just purchased and will be modifying heavily over the next month

A&K M249 Para - Completely gave this gun a mechanical and electrical overhaul from front to back, since brand new it wouldn't even shoot a BB.

Echo1 E90

KWA HK45 - Matches my Real Steel :)

CYMA .030 - For those cold days of winter

M72 LAW - Home made, but can reach out beyond 100 Yards, and looks decent enough to pass as a replica

I'm an Electrical Engineer by study and by profession.  My work is in the automotive testing tool industry.  Between work and my family I only get out to the field once a month or so, but when I do I like to tear it up!

I made an account on here due to the wealth of knowledge contained within.

Archived