Complete TM NightWarrior Upper Assembly inc. 6.01 Barrel

Ello,

Due to selling the lower and magazines, I'm now left with the final chunk of my 1911 - The complete upper receiver assembly.

It's entirely stock TM, except for the addition of a Guarder 'Black Edition' 6.01 Tightbore barrel. I've also given the recoil spring a little bit of a stretch to give a snappier action (no binding or anything, functions flawlessly).

It's in fantastic condition, with some minor holster wear on the front corners of the slide. 

If you've got a metal 1911, put this on it in the winter and it'll work as opposed to pissing frozen gas all up in yo' grill.

£60 of your finest, shiniest monies, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

However; I'm mainly interested in swapping this for something interesting really. Things to bolt to my KWA LM4 (Flashhiders and silencers especially, as well as weaponlights and/or PEQ's). Will also consider swapping for something fixer-upperish to keep me amused for a while. Hell, just suggest what you've got and I'll give it a fair consideration.

Here is the upper; Lower/Slide release not included.

1911-1.jpg

1911-2.jpg

Archived